The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPA Marketing Tutorial - Lesson 3: Let's optimize our previous campaign

hey i set up my campaign pretty much exactly how you have mentioned.

Started getting some impressions. Going to tweak after about a day or 2. Have any additional tips.

reading my guide here you can see what I have been able to accomplish so far:
Success using free methods but want to do Paid ads..........

In the previous lesson, we launched our campaign. Now, let's see the results.

I don't think anybody has shown this before in a step-by-step video with real stats.

Now let me show you how to optimize your campaign :) :) .

Any questions, let me know please.

no need to thank me Bro :)

yes i host it in a separated server but please if you just started don't use self hosted tracking tool like cpvlab it's little expensive cus you pay yearly + you need some where to host it .
i recommend you use a cloud hosted tracking tool like adsbradge or voluum or some thing similar and use amazon AWS to host the landing pages :) .
that will be cheaper and effective :).

in general this is what you will need .
cloud hosted tracking tool : it's less then 100USD/month .
amazon AWS buckets and AWS cloudfront : very cheaper, also you pay as you go so no worries :).
PureLander Subscription :it's cheaper 25USD for each 6 Months :).
about traffic budget that depends on how many offers you will test, i suggest you start with less then 1USD payout offers , so with a budget of 10$ to 15$ you will decide whether you stick to the offer or you will discard and look for an other one :) .
about spy tools i think it's not a must have tool, it's there to give you ideas about what others are doing that's all , leave it until you start making $$$ then you can get a subscription :) .
don't forget to take advantage of some of these discounts we have in affiliatefix from here Discounts

any more Questions feel free to ask .
just so you know tomorrow i will not be online as you know it's the week-end so i will go climbing the mountains :) :):):):).

Hey tyoussef you're the boss man ;)

I just wanted to ask about the hosting, I mean we would need domain names and hosting to promot the different offers...
How much money do you think I could need if I want to start?
and how many websites will I need to create for my first campaigns ?

Hey tyoussef you're the boss man ;)
Thanks earnest .

I just wanted to ask about the hosting, I mean we would need domain names and hosting to promot the different offers...

you can use one domain name to setup many campaigns i have already talked about that in the 3 videos i made.
i mentioned that you can host each landing page in a folder, and you can use unlimited landing pages with one domain name, by hosting each landing page in a folder.

but i do suggest you get new domain names from time to time.

How much money do you think I could need if I want to start?
that depends on how many campaigns you will test each day.

and how many websites will I need to create for my first campaigns ?
one website, please go back and watch the 3 videos i made, and you will understand well.

Thanks earnest .

you can use one domain name to setup many campaigns i have already talked about that in the 3 videos i made.
i mentioned that you can host each landing page in a folder, and you can use unlimited landing pages with one domain name, by hosting each landing page in a folder.

one website, please go back and watch the 3 videos i made, and you will understand well.

man yeah now I got it when you used the different folders

it's because I am a complete Newbie and I didn't understand how things work, actually I am rtying to find the point in which I should start...!!!
I will watch your videos everyday Mr Youssef until I understand all things ;)

In the previous lesson, we launched our campaign. Now, let's see the results.

I don't think anybody has shown this before in a step-by-step video with real stats.

Now let me show you how to optimize your campaign :) :) .

Any questions, let me know please.

Hey tyoussef awesome stuff with these tutorials!
The second one helped me A LOT in understanding how to work with S3 and CloudFront to host my prelander.

I have some questions, though, because I just finished my first campaign (I even got conversions on it with minimal effort lol), but still it needs lots of optimization.
1. Why do you use CPVLab and S3 both to host? Is there a difference between what CPV Lab can host and what S3 can host?
2. Isn't the tracking tool (CPVLab, Voluum, RedTrack, etc) already hosted by itself, covered in the monthly subscription cost?
3. I'm very curious about your AREA ID (or SUB ID) - where can I get more info about those? Can you have several of these in the same prelander or did you use several prelanders?

Thanks a lot for your attitude towards helping others and support. It'll come back tenfold :)

The second one helped me A LOT in understanding how to work with S3 and CloudFront to host my prelander.
am glad i helped bro.

1. Why do you use CPVLab and S3 both to host? Is there a difference between what CPV Lab can host and what S3 can host?
nowadays forget about CPVLab bro, go with cloud hosted tracker like bemob or adsbradge, or voluum.

2. Isn't the tracking tool (CPVLab, Voluum, RedTrack, etc) already hosted by itself, covered in the monthly subscription cost?
some of tracker are self hosted and some of them are cloud hosted, like CPVlab is self Hosted, you need hosting ETC.
so please go with cloud hosted one, and i suggest bemob since you just started, they give you 1 000 000 free promo events, that's even awesome :), then if you have a good budget and you are running some profitable campaigns you can then get voluum, but it's little expensive, around 300USD/monthly and that's the cheapest plan.

3. I'm very curious about your AREA ID (or SUB ID) - where can I get more info about those? Can you have several of these in the same prelander or did you use several prelanders?
what do you mean ?. are you looking for tokens of other traffic sources or what ?.

Thanks a lot for your attitude towards helping others and support. It'll come back tenfold :)
am always here bro, i just been sick in the past 2 days, now am totally okay :) .

banners
Back