Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

CPA Marketing Tutorial - Lesson 3: Let's optimize our previous campaign

Certified

tyoussef

Certified Vendor
Service Manager
PureLander
In the previous lesson, we launched our campaign. Now, let's see the results.

I don't think anybody has shown this before in a step-by-step video with real stats.

Now let me show you how to optimize your campaign :) :) .

Any questions, let me know please.

##################################
Here is the whole links of the tutorial

Lesson 1: How Host Your Landing Page with cdn

Lesson 2: Create landing page and host it and run your first campaign from ClickDealer using Pop Traffic

Lesson 3: Optimise the results of the campaign .

Last edited:
Awesome content
Please i have one question, what is the "keyword/target" that you used for this campaign? It was a RON traffic? Or category targeted traffic?

Thanks

Please i have one question, what is the "keyword/target" that you used for this campaign?
that's an extra column that is empty , so forget about it.

you can only use that if you have a traffic source like Bing Ads ... etc that includes keywords.

It was a RON traffic?
yes it is because when you target a specific placement the ads appear on many sites instead of an individual site .
so it's RON traffic .

@tyoussef thanks for the video
where do you host the CPVLab tracing tool?
you a have separate server just for it?

and i would like to know how much your monthly cost are? in the matter of CPA tools like
server for LP (amazon AWS)
Server for hosting tracking tool (CPVLab)
PureLander suscription
Traffic sources budget
Spy Tools?

thank you soo much please keep it coming

@tyoussef thanks for the video
no need to thank me Bro :)

where do you host the CPVLab tracing tool?
you a have separate server just for it?
yes i host it in a separated server but please if you just started don't use self hosted tracking tool like cpvlab it's little expensive cus you pay yearly + you need some where to host it .
i recommend you use a cloud hosted tracking tool like adsbradge or voluum or some thing similar and use amazon AWS to host the landing pages :) .
that will be cheaper and effective :).

and i would like to know how much your monthly cost are? in the matter of CPA tools like
server for LP (amazon AWS)
Server for hosting tracking tool (CPVLab)
PureLander suscription
Traffic sources budget
Spy Tools?

in general this is what you will need .
cloud hosted tracking tool : it's less then 100USD/month .
amazon AWS buckets and AWS cloudfront : very cheaper, also you pay as you go so no worries :).
PureLander Subscription :it's cheaper 25USD for each 6 Months :).
about traffic budget that depends on how many offers you will test, i suggest you start with less then 1USD payout offers , so with a budget of 10$ to 15$ you will decide whether you stick to the offer or you will discard and look for an other one :) .
about spy tools i think it's not a must have tool, it's there to give you ideas about what others are doing that's all , leave it until you start making $$$ then you can get a subscription :) .
don't forget to take advantage of some of these discounts we have in affiliatefix from here Discounts

any more Questions feel free to ask .
just so you know tomorrow i will not be online as you know it's the week-end so i will go climbing the mountains :) :):):):).

banners
Back