The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPA Marketing Tutorial - Lesson 1: Host Your Landing Page

Is this suitable for Facebook traffic?
it is , but please don't goo aggressive in your landing pages with facebook, if you did they will ban you.

how do I add my retargeting pixel, privacy policy
you can add all of that from PureLander .
about retargeting pixel, if you don't know how to add it manually you can add it using PureLander from here :
Capture.png

and subdomains for different offers using amazon CDN
i mentioned this above and i told you no need for a sub-domains just folders will do the job.
okay Michael Ikechukwu :) hopefully i answered all of your Questions ,
sorry i didn't answer yesterday because it's the week-end and i was invited to a wedding :):):).

it is , but please don't goo aggressive in your landing pages with facebook, if you did they will ban you.

you can add all of that from PureLander .
about retargeting pixel, if you don't know how to add it manually you can add it using PureLander from here :
Capture.png

i mentioned this above and i told you no need for a sub-domains just folders will do the job.
okay Michael Ikechukwu :) hopefully i answered all of your Questions ,
sorry i didn't answer yesterday because it's the week-end and i was invited to a wedding :):):).
Thank you Youssef you have been really helpful...just to clear the air do Amazon auto charge $100 for support?

Am in Nigeria and I didn't see my country's pricing on amazon's page does that mean anything?

I need more training videos on creating landing pages with Purelander do you have links for that? I want to get started with Purelander but am and not really tech savvy creating landing pages.

Last edited:
Thank you Youssef you have been really helpful...just to clear the air do Amazon auto charge $100 for support?
when it comes to pricing there is no big difference between countries , so no worries => amazon AWS is cheap.

do Amazon auto charge $100 for support?
i don't think so , i have already had issues with them and i solved them via ticket and nobody charged me any thing for that :) :).

I need more training videos on creating landing pages with Purelander do you have links for that?
yes just check out this section PureLander : Top Landing Pages That Converts most of the things are there and other things explained inside the platform when you get in :).

any Questions feel free to ask @Michael Ikechukwu .

when it comes to pricing there is no big difference between countries , so no worries => amazon AWS is cheap.

i don't think so , i have already had issues with them and i solved them via ticket and nobody charged me any thing for that :) :).

yes just check out this section

any Questions feel free to ask @Michael Ikechukwu .
OK thanks so much...are there any tips on how to reduce charges put my usage in check on amazon CDN?

OK thanks so much...are there any tips on how to reduce charges put my usage in check on amazon CDN?
of course there is .
and one of them is to compress your images, and i suggest you use compressor.io to compress them, that helps with amazon charges and also it increases the CTR of your lander because the images loads faster as you know most people are using carrier in the mobile :).

I use Digitalocean now and have used Linode for many years now.
They are servers for professionals -- no control panels and everything is self-managed in terminal SSH.

They are high performance quality servers but they are for the advanced crowd with advanced coding skills, LINUX server dameon experience and knowledge to run server apps. Definitely not for the point-and-click crowd.

I have developed scripts to set up domains and subdomains in my Nignix

Understanding bash and bash scripting is really a necessity with these cloud VPS servers. It's just a steep learning curve -- it takes time and the ability.

Yesterday it took me some time to get this right the way I wanted it to work ... rewrites was the test sub-directory 'location pattern match'...
Code:
  location  /rewrites/ {
  root /home/cams/xxx.[omitted].com/public_html;

#UC/lc
#    rewrite /rewrites/([\w-]+)/([0-9]+)/?$ /rewrites/index.php?id=$1&page=$2;
#lc only ;)

rewrite /rewrites/(\b[a-z|-]+\b)/([0-9]+)/?$ /rewrites/index.php?id=$1&page=$2;

try_files $uri $uri/ =404;
  }
Part of a Nginix virtual server rewrite configuration -- rather trivial actually.

Yep, I found a nice tutorial (written by servando ) How to upload your Landing Pages to a super fast VPS (Vultr) for $5 - Servando Silva

Digitalocean and Linode do not offer this -- cPanel eats up server resources so in addition to the license cost you will need more RAM. I use Ubuntu server LTS Distros (Debian based). Linux Cent OS x64 (is RHEL (Red Hat based)).

It really depends on your applications for a server. An HTTP server -- Apache2 and Nginx are the most common and that is really just a small part of the game. Do you know how to script and cron server log rotation scripts -- compress and archive them?

What is your experience level?

Would you try driving in a Grand Prix auto race or try to drive a CAT D9 bulldozer because you can turn the key?

Well, you won't kill yourself trying to run a server :D but you may frustrate yourself to near insanity if you try to learn with the time stress of establishing a web business.

If you are just starting out and have not run servers in the past. If you are not a user of LINUX on desktop with some real background in LINUX get a managed virtual server account -- and get your landing pages working fast. You do not want to learn server administration now -- you want to make some money.

You can always move up to a cloud VPS or dedicated servers as you progress 2¢

Server administration is a cost center and not a profit center.

Don't get me wrong it is good to know but it costs time to learn and time is money. The clock keeps ticking and time waits for no man ;) You have got to crawl, walk then hit the ground running in that order -- or you will fall flat on your face.

Thanks for the detailed explanation. :) I have some basic experience in web hosting but don't know linux/shell commands.
my requirements :- 1 million monthly visitors. 700-800 GB bandwidth. AWS charge for get,put requests. also cloudfront bandwidth charges are very high.

Thanks

of course there is .
and one of them is to compress your images, and i suggest you use compressor.io to compress them, that helps with amazon charges and also it increases the CTR of your lander because the images loads faster as you know most people are using carrier in the mobile :).
Am about to get started with Purelander but just to maintain congruency with an offer color scheme, how do I change a landing page background color most of the survey landers I see on Purelander have a white background and the offer I intend to promote has a dark background.

Am about to get started with Purelander but just to maintain congruency with an offer color scheme, how do I change a landing page background color most of the survey landers I see on Purelander have a white background and the offer I intend to promote has a dark background.
there is an option in purelander where you can change background color of the landing page:), so that's not a problem.

Why not Vultr, Digital ocean or Linode?
i think newbies will find amazon aws cheaper and easier then Vultr, Digital ocean, Linode and they will have problems with setting up cdn and managing the server , that requires some linux skills :).
i will add tutorial about Vultr in the next days :) .

I use Digitalocean now and have used Linode for many years now.
They are servers for professionals -- no control panels and everything is self-managed in terminal SSH.

They are high performance quality servers but they are for the advanced crowd with advanced coding skills, LINUX server dameon experience and knowledge to run server apps. Definitely not for the point-and-click crowd.

I have developed scripts to set up domains and subdomains in my Nignix

Understanding bash and bash scripting is really a necessity with these cloud VPS servers. It's just a steep learning curve -- it takes time and the ability.

Yesterday it took me some time to get this right the way I wanted it to work ... rewrites was the test sub-directory 'location pattern match'...
Code:
  location  /rewrites/ {
  root /home/cams/xxx.[omitted].com/public_html;

#UC/lc
#    rewrite /rewrites/([\w-]+)/([0-9]+)/?$ /rewrites/index.php?id=$1&page=$2;
#lc only ;)

rewrite /rewrites/(\b[a-z|-]+\b)/([0-9]+)/?$ /rewrites/index.php?id=$1&page=$2;

try_files $uri $uri/ =404;
  }
Part of a Nginix virtual server rewrite configuration -- rather trivial actually.
what you said is absolutely correct , unmanaged servers are not for everybody :) .

in my Nignix

that's perfect you are going to way far :) .
keep going, i like that :) :).

@tyoussef your video is incredible PLEASE! keep them coming
im saving my budget to start on my CPA career, using Amazon AWS will definetly help me improve
chances of succeding, i've hread about buckets on amazon but i though they were complicated and expensive, just saw your videos and blow my mind!, im using amazon for hosting my LP from nowon, i've used DIgital Ocean before but that got my watching youtube tutorials about SSH and bash coding, really frustrating, Thanks bro!

MI
Back