“Propeller”/  MyBid

CPA Marketing Tutorial - Lesson 1: Host Your Landing Page

Certified

tyoussef

Certified Vendor
Service Manager
PureLander
Perfect, now let's start.

In this tutorial, I will show you step-by-step, how to get your landing page up and running in a content delivery network (CDN) using Amazon AWS buckets and Amazon Cloud front . This solution is very cheap and very powerful.

If you have questions about how to set up a CDN, or where to upload landing pages, you won't want to miss this.

This video shows you how:

Now, follow the tutorial and if you have any questions, let me know .

you may want to copy the bucket Policy :
Code:
{
  "Version":"2012-10-17",
  "Statement":[
    {
      "Sid":"AddPerm",
      "Effect":"Allow",
      "Principal": "*",
      "Action":["s3:GetObject"],
      "Resource":["arn:aws:s3:::backet12/*"]
    }
  ]
}

In the next lesson we will launch our campaign together.

##################################
Here is the whole links of the tutorial
Lesson 1: How Host Your Landing Page with cdn

Lesson 2: Create landing page and host it and run your first campaign from ClickDealer using Pop Traffic

Lesson 3: Optimise the results of the campaign .

Last edited:
Hello, thanks for tutorial. I try to make it,but i can't use cloudfrount. Has come on mail from an amazon a kind:

You have not been granted access to Amazon Route 53 or CloudFront. We require you to provide us with a valid business URL. Please email us the valid URL from an email address associated with that URL (example: yourname@yourbusinessname.com). You must also include the email address that is associated with your AWS account or your AWS account ID. Who faced such a problem?
--------------------------
Solved the problem by creating a new account

Last edited:

In this tutorial, I will show you step-by-step, how to get your landing page up and running in a content delivery network (CDN) using Amazon AWS buckets and Amazon Cloud front . This solution is very cheap and very powerful.

If you have questions about how to set up a CDN, or where to upload landing pages, you won't want to miss this.

Code:
{
    {
    }
  ]
}

This is good one, waiting to the next one!!

Hello, thanks for tutorial. I try to make it,but i can't use cloudfrount. Has come on mail from an amazon a kind:

You have not been granted access to Amazon Route 53 or CloudFront. We require you to provide us with a valid business URL. Please email us the valid URL from an email address associated with that URL (example: yourname@yourbusinessname.com). You must also include the email address that is associated with your AWS account or your AWS account ID. Who faced such a problem?
--------------------------
Solved the problem by creating a new account
perfect :) .
keep going

Code:
{
    {
    }
  ]
}

Is this suitable for Facebook traffic? how do I add my retargeting pixel, privacy policy and subdomains for different offers using amazon CDN

MI
Back