The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CPA EXAMPLE

jarvislank

affiliate
hay if you are someone who know alot about making money with cpa i need your help.
i have $200 dollars in my pocket right now and i am a member with maxbounty.
If you wore me what would you do to try to turn $200 dollars into $400 dollars?

im here to learn this stuff so if there are any youtube videos you can recomend feel free to let me know about it.

There is no hard and fast written story ever that would tell you how you would turn 2 to 4.
One thing you can do is, Put this money into Binary trading and trade well with help of some professionals, and can make 200 to 10000 in A day.

Good post OP, double ROI is possible but what many people (not all) but me included do is try all kinds of campaigns that don't work and get one that does that pays off for all the losers we had to pay for. Now will someone tell you what the winners is so you can put the $200 on it and double it? Maybe yes, maybe no. Regardless I would recommend try learning so you can do it. Good luck 2 u.

There has been days when I made $21000 from just binary trading in one day with just $250 deposit.
But later greed lost them all.
Its more like gambling.

There has been days when I made $21000 from just binary trading in one day with just $250 deposit.
But later greed lost them all.
Its more like gambling.

Thanks for the honesty, I have heard about it and never seen it but I suspected that it's a fancy word for gambling. Even some of the derivative things the fancy wallstreet types do sounds like gambling. But I'm no expert.

banners
Back