The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPA Content Locker - Real content really works ?

You have succes with Real Content and Content Locker ?

• Total voters

Freevy

Hello. This is my first post on this forum. I want to start using Adwork Media Link Locker/Product Locker, but, man i don't want to use any fake file, fake content. I just want to use real content, but i don't own any content. (ok...i have some sources from where i can download PLR Ebooks) but its really works ?

I mean....i think most of the people from cpa industry use FAKE CONTENT or COPYRIGHTED CONTENT.
I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS. I want to offer some value to people(even if is one ebook, or anything).

So....please share with me some succes stories about CPA and Real/Whitehat Niches !

Oh, and i don't want big money for now, if i can make 5$ a day I would be pleased.
(I can't make any investition right now)

I have a chance?

THANK YOU AND SORRY IF MY ENGLISH IS NOT THE BEST.

I would be happy if I get replies from CPA networks or from people who are successful using white hat niches.

You can.. Unfortunately, with all the spams, scams, and illegal content. It is much harder.
The only advice I can give you is capitalize in your skills.

What skills do you have? Can you solve a problem?

This industry is about that. So, if you think you can sell anything. You can lock it.

@EymardSiojo - What if i go with non-incent + free traffic sources ? :) I want to build a budget and i want to gain experience.
1 month ago i had 3 conversions (47.92% Conversion Rate + 0.12 EPC) on AWM promoting direct offers (non-incent) doing almost nothing...so i think i will do this even if i can't monetize all countries.

Any suggestions for me ? Thanks a lot.

EymardSiojo is asking the right questions! What are you good at? Is there a particular field of subject that you could just go on and talk for hours and hours about?

The implication of whitehat would also imply freedom that you get when it comes to promotion and generating traffic. With blackhat, you'll carry a certain weight on your shoulders, limiting you from driving more quality traffic.

With whitehat, your conscious can be clear as a whistle and you could promote your content without worrying about the legitimacy of it all. Whitehat content also offers a much better potential in viral traffic. Long lasting viral traffic, have people talk about your content for weeks or even months. It's all about content :).

I don't like to go into niches when it comes to Content Locking. I believe there is almost always a good amount of interest for any subject out there. The key is setting up quality content and just focussing on getting in traffic. Getting traffic does not need to be complex. With the right persistence you'll eventually have your content breaking through to folks who get really eager about sharing it around.

banners
Back