The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

course

i have account with maxweb

Good network from what I am told. What offers will you promote? What niche?

i can't generate traffic

Anyone can generate traffic.

There is not such thing as free traffic. There is organic traffic that you do not purchase, but you have to put many hours a day into to develop traffic. Are you experienced at developing organic traffic? If not, it will take you many months to develop valuable traffic. Also, organic traffic cannot be tracked.

Paid traffic gets you immediate results. Buy traffic!

Actually most organic traffic will track if a link is clicked
it's in the server logs ;)
google.com is all you get now from SEM clicks --so it's a game --matching pages up.
A tool-type ad tracker will not track organic (very well)
Your server log is your friend when you master using it.

If you post//code a link with a query value it's not that hard to track the link location itself.

most organic traffic will track if a link is clicked

If a link is clicked, yes, but most organic traffic is from the SE's and they do not typically link a tracking URL in their results. Organic traffic from social platforms may or may not have clicked a link with tracking info. Banners yes, organic not likely.

Affiliate links aren't treated as endorsements (backlinks) by Google, so they don't bring you link juice or boost your SEO work. SE's will not accept summitted affiliate links directly for indexing or other value. They will not accept affiliate links. They will not rank any affiliate links. They only rank and accept websites not affiliate urls.

In addition, and this one is important, there are no targeting options with organic. I know the SEO guys are always claiming the obvious course to take in order to develop some level of targeting and tracking, but do you really think that is a track for a Newbie to take? How long does it take to learn and implement paid traffic vs. all of the caveats and requirements to get a financial reward from SEO. Newbies will simply not put the time and effort in to get any form of successful monetization from organic traffic. They won't develop the site(s) with the necessary requirements to make organic work.

Organic traffic is important, and frankly, it isn't free, at least not for me. I pay a few thousand a year to keep my organics on track.

example.com/name/name
it's a server rewrite ;)
that will be in the serps

again in social media the same rewrites
it will be in the server logs as the request

the work for the SEO has nothing to do with this.

the server log will track with the IP, user-agent, HTTP protocol
the server log has to be enabled and the HTML request enabled.

If you want the referrer link in the URL you do the same thing
use a rewrite /34345/

the trick is there is no ? in the url the rewrite has to be to your server and not a 302 or 301 to be indexed.

Last edited:
banners
Back