The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

content locking with cpalead

dark/light

affiliate
hey everyone,
i just joined the cpalead network, but I have a question regarding using the content locker.

So I made a content locker using their content locker creator, and they gave me a Javascript Code code to insert it inside the <head> tag and a onclick code to insert it inside a button. I pasted the javascript code into the <head> tag with no problem, but I do not know how should I use that onclick code.

This is their (cpalead) instruction of using the onlick code:
If you've selected OnClick option, use the following example to launch your Content Locker on a click event (i.e. a link or button).

So I think I need to add the onclick code to the button that I want to open the content locker.

This is my button: <button type="button" id="VER" class="S2B4 VB btn btn-block btn-lg btn-light mt-2" onclick="call_locker();"><strong>download</strong></button>

this is the onclick code that they (cpalead) gave me: <a onclick="run_locker();">Run Locker</a>

how should I add that onclick code to my button?

this basically
JavaScript:
<script>
    function  run_locker(){
  }
</script>
i just changed: onclick="call_locker();" to: onclick="run_locker();" and i did not add the <a> tag. now my button looks like this:

<button type="button" id="VER" class="S2B4 VB btn btn-block btn-lg btn-light mt-2" onclick="run_locker();"><strong>download</strong></button>

is that right?

run it live and click the button
if it dosen't work paste all of the code
the <script>
function (name) has to match the onclick=' '
the dom element <button> and the css selector ('VER') need to be in the script.

If you can load that file in a browser --use the browser's developers tools > JS console and it will show any error.

banners
Back