The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Content locking, articles and ranking pages

david1973

affiliate
Hi all,

I have a site I intend to use for CPA in the very near future. I'll mostly be doing CPA offers with articles beside the click through CPA image. I intend to cloak them links, that's all good. I was also intending to some content locking too, using articles on the content locked pages as well and get the SEO benefit from them.

I'm not sure if that's a good idea though, does Google penalize sites with pages that are content locked? I know I could no index and no follow those post/pages, but that would also no index the articles too, which in turn would also make these pages hard to rank. I'm not really sure what would be the best way forward here?

Thanks for any replies.

Google doesn't penalize locked pages. Locker is just a script on your page. However, you can make a landing page for that purpose.

Don`t set up content locker on page which one you are ranking. On ranking page just grab attention of your visitors and try to send them to another page on site where you set up your locker.

Yeah, its better to use the ranking page as a landing page and pre-sell visitors so that they are willing to complete an offer to unlock your content

MI
Back