The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Content Locker (Membership Style)

chareal

affiliate
So to be as simple as possible a couple of years ago, when I was beginning to discover what CPA is, I had an idea. Now I don't have proof that it works, maybe someone here already did it (Please Reply if you have).

The thing is, content locker can give access to a website/a file for a limited or unlimited amount of time. Back in 2014 I had this idea of making an adult website and used content locker as membership, you fill out a survey, download... and you get 7 days (or a month or an hour...) total access to the website. Back then and still now I think that this way can be exploited and can bring a considerable amount of money. (I've stopped affiliate marketing right about the time I was getting ready to test it for personal reasons but now I'm back).

So that's it, thought I'd lay this one here. Been feeling useless around here while everybody is dropping gems of advice. Hope you can make some profit from this, and like I said, if you've tried this please tell us if it works.

I haven't tried that Recently, What have been doing instead is writing reviews! And it works.... Hoping someone will come along to tell us if this works or not....

So to be as simple as possible a couple of years ago, when I was beginning to discover what CPA is, I had an idea. Now I don't have proof that it works, maybe someone here already did it (Please Reply if you have).

The thing is, content locker can give access to a website/a file for a limited or unlimited amount of time. Back in 2014 I had this idea of making an adult website and used content locker as membership, you fill out a survey, download... and you get 7 days (or a month or an hour...) total access to the website. Back then and still now I think that this way can be exploited and can bring a considerable amount of money. (I've stopped affiliate marketing right about the time I was getting ready to test it for personal reasons but now I'm back).

So that's it, thought I'd lay this one here. Been feeling useless around here while everybody is dropping gems of advice. Hope you can make some profit from this, and like I said, if you've tried this please tell us if it works.

This is a great! Idea and will work very good. But content lockers are not allowed on adult content. But! here is something you can do. Make your site with content locker but make sure its a clean! site. Once user completes the offer you can set it so it redirects to your site. Please post back if you need some help.

banners
Back