The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Complete Disappointment with AdsBridge and Switched to Voluum

Nasir Uddin

affiliate
I constantly knocked the Adsbridge Support team for last 3 days...they even didn't reply me. I was able to talk with Nick for the first day and from then he even didn't response me though he was online throughout the whole day- today.

I emailed them several times, eventually got a reply from Nick asking me to send my LP. But, instantly i replied with my LP address and since then, i haven't got any reply from Adsbridge.

I was a Free Plan user there and hoping to get some support so that I can think on upgrading to pro shortly. I spent last 2 whole days to figuring out their CTA Button JS and messed up things even with the help of my VPS provider.

I was just disappointed and made a decision.

Eventually I switched to Voluum and bought the PRO plan.

Lets see how things goes.

I constantly knocked the Adsbridge Support team for last 3 days...they even didn't reply me. I was able to talk with Nick for the first day and from then he even didn't response me though he was online throughout the whole day- today.

I emailed them several times, eventually got a reply from Nick asking me to send my LP. But, instantly i replied with my LP address and since then, i haven't got any reply from Adsbridge.

I was a Free Plan user there and hoping to get some support so that I can think on upgrading to pro shortly. I spent last 2 whole days to figuring out their CTA Button JS and messed up things even with the help of my VPS provider.

I was just disappointed and made a decision.

Eventually I switched to Voluum and bought the PRO plan.

Lets see how things goes.

What a shame, the entire purpose of free product subscriptions is to groom prospective clients for upgrades. Customer service for free subscribers is a crucial element in product sales. It is a proven model, get them using the product for an extended period and they will convert if the product stands up to expectations. When it stands up to expectations, the clients then want more and buy the pro versions. It's an excellent model only when the service is there!

That's weird, I only heard *GREAT* things about their support. They are competitors for us, so it may be strange for me to say that, but really, I'm surprised to read about your negative experience.

Hi mates,

I apologize for not having provided a proper support to you.
The reason for this is a number of requests on various issues and a heavy workload. When solving each issue, we usually give priority to our paid users, and that is specified on our site.
However, I fully agree with you that we must pay attention to every client. Especially, to those who are potentially ready to transfer their campaign from the tracker of one of our competitors. In the near future we plan to expand our account managers’ team, and I hope that such issues will remain in the past.
As compensation for the inconvenience caused, I am ready to offer you a special discount for a few months. If you are interested, please contact me.

Cheers,
Alex

banners
Back