The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Clickbank offers

joeyyyy

Hi,

I started with Clickbank offer, LP promoted via FB ads.

Can I automatically assume that every cheaper product with gravity higher then 50 will convert well?

Or this is not always true and I should test more offers?

I am asking because i picked offer with 150 gravity, send quality traffic and from 100 hops 0 conversions. Thanks!

Basically all products that have a gravity of >10 should be able to convert well.

There are still a few factors you need to check.

How well is the sales page of the product you are promoting? Do they have a VSL? Do they use testimonials?

So first, try to figure out if the sales page of the product is very good.

After that, you need to create a well-designed landing page. And great copywriting.

If the product has a gravity of 150 then people are successfully selling this product.

So maybe it is because of how your landing page is designed.

You should try to go in-depth here and start making small changes, getting traffic to your LP, and see how it works.

Do this a couple of times until you see results. It is a data game. You constantly need to test different things and figure out what is working and what not. :)

If the product has a gravity of 150 then people are successfully selling this product.

Yes but it also means there's a lot of competition promoting the same product.

You made good points, @TheValueneer . I would add a few things for @joeyyyy to consider:

- Have you done any research on the product or landing pages that others are using?
- Are you using a tracker to collect data?
- 100 clicks are not usually enough to analyze

Clickbank is a very good way to make money online and it is the probably the best affiliate marketig option for those that are still new to affiliate marketing. You should not work with assumptions because if you think about it it sounds really funny. You need to be sure and you should therefore try all the other offers as well.

MI
Back