The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CIAO, I'm Stefano

ste29

affiliate
Hello, I'm STEFANO. I am Italian, I am a tax advisor and financial consultant, after much work I'm reaching larger goals in what I do. My dream, however, is will become an affiliate marketer. I am inspired by Servando and I hope to be like him one day. SERVANDO Hey, thank you for everything you do. Now I want to launch my first campaign CPA Mpire network with Zeropark and Voluum. We hope well. I hope I can write in this forum positive results soon. I hope to receive many tips. See you, STEFANO

Hello ste29. Welcome to affiliatefix. Servando is a very nice guy and has motivated so many in this forum and outside this forum too. Looking forward to see your journal soon.

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Last but not the least don't forget to check the DOJO, it has got some amazing stuffs. lots of tools, very through case studies, amazing guides and lot more which are not available in the normal forums. Its a very place to get started.

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hello, I'm STEFANO.

Hello @ste29 , welcome to the AffiliateFix family!

I am Italian, I am a tax advisor and financial consultant, after much work I'm reaching larger goals in what I do. My dream, however, is will become an affiliate marketer. I am inspired by Servando and I hope to be like him one day. SERVANDO Hey, thank you for everything you do. Now I want to launch my first campaign CPA Mpire network with Zeropark and Voluum. We hope well. I hope I can write in this forum positive results soon. I hope to receive many tips. See you, STEFANO

Great attitude and never let go of it! Servando is a great and smart man, you will learn a great deal from him.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back