The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello everyone,I'm a luxury watch salesman

likereals

Hello everyone, I am a newly registered member and I am very happy to join this big family. I specialize in the sales of luxury watches. Because I deal directly with manufacturers, my products have very competitive prices, no brand premium, and are available in various brands and styles. If any partner is willing to cooperate with me, you can contact me at any time. thank you all。

Attachments

• watch.jpg
    watch.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 13
Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix.

Please be aware that you cannot promote your products, services or company until/unless you are an approved vendor, as per our TOS.

Applying is fast, free and easy and goes through the approval process quickly if you have all the requirements in place before submitting your application.

This link tells you how: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed
This is the application page: https://www.affiliatefix.com/resources/add
This is what you must have in place in order to be approved: https://www.affiliatefix.com/attachments/vendor-requirements-v09a-pdf.32322/

If you need help, just let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hello everyone, I am a newly registered member and I am very happy to join this big family. I specialize in the sales of luxury watches. Because I deal directly with manufacturers, my products have very competitive prices, no brand premium, and are available in various brands and styles. If any partner is willing to cooperate with me, you can contact me at any time. thank you all。

1. You must be a registered and approved vendor in our resources.
  2. That is not a luxury watch. You are a poser. That watch in your image is a cheap ass piece of crap one can buy on DHGate for $17.90.
  3. I am an authorized affiliate partner for 7 of the world's most exclusive luxury watch brands and none of them would ever permit a solicitation such as you have made.
  4. The luxury watches of the world are not manufactured. The brands despise that moniker. They simply call themselves "brands". Here is why:
    Per Wikipedia:
    Manufacturing is the creation or production of goods with the help of equipment, labor, machines, tools, and chemical or biological processing or formulation. It is the essence of the secondary sector of the economy. Wikipedia
  5. Luxury watches are hand made, ALWAYS! You would know this if you actually represented any of the top brands or had a clue about the luxury watch industry.
By all means, prove me wrong.

Last edited:
banners
Back