The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Choose the less competitive key word phrase to get results

V

vinman79

You may be thinking of starting your online business or you may be wondering how to get traffic to your website.

Get a key word phrase as your domain name and put a title for your content with the key word phrase of your niche field. I am mentioning 'key word phrase' instead of 'key word' because it will reduce the competition for the niche field you have chosen.

I will take my recent search through 'Yahoo' as an example. I was looking for a weightloss product. First I typed the word 'weightloss' as my search term. 4800000 lacs websites were shown for that key word. To narrow down the options and keeping in my mind what I was expecting, I typed the key word phrase as 'medically approved weightloss products'. For this key word phrase only 109000 websites were shown and I got the product which met my expectation.

From this illustration you could understand that selecting a key word phrase instead of one key word, you can compete in a less competitive field. Now-a-days people are searching with keyword phrase and you will be getting targeted traffic if you choose the right keyword phrase for your niche field. Don't go for more than 4 words in your phrase.

MI
Back