The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Chat traffic,buying traffic.

Xferryx

affiliate
Hey everyone.
I work as an affiliate for some huge networks.
-ADVIDI,CPAMATICA,IMONETIZELT,ADVERTEN,NOVA NETWORK and Insparx.
I work for 2 years with casual dating,adult dating and mainstream dating/matchmaking.
80% of my traffic is chat traffic and 20% is traffic from forums.
Will chat traffic always be good? I started losing motivation to work with it and i want to learn new skills.

My next goal is to try buy leads/traffic.
Can someone explain to me how does that work,is that good traffic or bad? Any Fraud?
Is it going good? How much can you earn $?

Hi @Xferryx, you mentioned chat traffic so is it paid traffic or you are just doing promotions on your own?
We are an ad-network and sell adult/dating traffic on multiple ad-formats, though we dont sell on the basis of leads, but still, i would like to discuss these offers.
could you please add me on skype - live:surya_642
looking forward :)

Hey everyone.
I work for 2 years with casual dating,adult dating and mainstream dating/matchmaking.
Will chat traffic always be good? I started losing motivation to work with it and i want to learn new skills.

Can someone explain to me how does that work,is that good traffic or bad? Any Fraud?

Chat traffic and Forum traffic usually always had low conversion rates in our experience.

Regarding buying leads/traffic - make sure if you're buying it that the 3rd party shows you some CR stats, etc. What proved to be the most profitable option regarding "buying" leads is not actually buying it but getting it on revshare model (At least in our case).

Chat traffic and Forum traffic usually always had low conversion rates in our experience.

Regarding buying leads/traffic - make sure if you're buying it that the 3rd party shows you some CR stats, etc. What proved to be the most profitable option regarding "buying" leads is not actually buying it but getting it on revshare model (At least in our case).

From my side i have huge cr like 100/40
Just quality chat and sites and that is it.
I have some affiliates that have much lower but that is my cr

Hey everyone.

I had completely different experience with chat traffic - it depends which kind of chat traffic we are talking about.
From one source I got really low conversions and spent a lot but I believe it was related to the ads that were places in the chat by the owner of this source.
Another experience with chat traffic was way better - decent level of conversions but still a bit too expensive.

Chat traffic is guys (usually Filipino) pretending they are cam girls, or girls on a dating site, and luring in horny men to the website with mostly fake promises. More or less like the barker in the Tenderloin in San Francisco --be wary of 'chat girls' on the internet. Long ago I had chat bots with fake cams in Yahoo! Chat --way back.

They will vary in 'lead quality' a lot. Hold back 40% for at least 1 month if you don't want to get ripped off when the chargebacks might come. All credit card sales are not final for 90 -180 days ...

banners
Back