The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[CHALLENGE] You Have $100 & 48hrs to Build an Email List...

kribuyr

affiliate
There are a billion ways to drive traffic to a squeeze page. But if you were limited to just 48hrs and $100, how would YOU do it?

You have:

• $100 (USD) to spend on any traffic source you like
  • A single opt-in squeeze page offering a free IM guide as a lead magnet
  • 48hrs from the moment you begin prepping for your campaign to the moment it finishes

RULES:

1. You may use as many sources of traffic as you like and as many methods as you like.

Keep in mind that your lead magnet is offering a free internet marketing guide and traffic should correspond to that niche.

2. You may also repeat a method multiple times until the $100 is exhausted.

3. Leads will naturally trickle in after 48hrs but your campaign should not focus on this.

Focus on generating as many leads as possible during the 48hrs time window.

4. Your strategy cannot be a carbon copy of another strategy.

For example, if you are running Facebook Ads there must be something unique about how you are running your campaign.

The format for your answer should be:

1. Method (#1, #2, etc)

2. Strategy

3. Reason

Excited to see what people would use and their reasoning in this fun experiment! I am personally thinking about how I would spend $100 in a limited amount of time to generate leads. Pressure makes diamonds!

Im looking forward to the progress of this thread... Sure there will be lots of creative ways on how people getting leads..

With such a low budget and timeframe, I'd always go for solo ads. If you have a really good landing page, email traffic can have around 60% conversion rate. Lets say you buy $50/100 clicks (it's a solo ad term with refers to traffic) from a really good email marketer. Then you have 200 laser targeted traffic on your landing page that are already interested in your niche, don't mind getting related emails and probably gonna buy related product as well.

Anyway, That's around 120 email subscribers. What I usually like to do is to add a really good converting offer but not too expensive on the backend on a single opt-in landing page. The goal is to not get rich from the offer but to cut the cost of your traffic. That way even with low 2% conversion rate you get some of your money back to reinvest on traffic.

I don't think any other traffic source can compete with solo ads when it comes to marketing campaign with low budget, short timeframe but begging for results.

You reminded me a quote from D'Angelo, "Don't reinvent the wheel, just realign it." It never works out with a tight budget. You just don't have the opportunity to make mistakes in a campaign like that :)

banners
Back