The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Capped Offers

You would need to have some kind of script that would keep count then redirect when it reaches the cap count, I would think.

How do we direct traffic to an alternative offer if the main offer is already capped?

Also, make sure you have a strong relationship with your AM's. Your AM's, with some networks, can automatically redirect traffic for you to similar offers. Not all networks can, or will do this, but it is worth asking. You can also set up some trackers to redirect once a specific number of conversions are reached on an offer. There are also options on many traffic platforms for auto pausing campaigns once a cap is reached.

You have to look at the networks, the traffic platforms, and your tracker. There are an abundance of ways to build campaigns, so it is reliant on how and where your campaigns are set up.

Also, make sure you have a strong relationship with your AM's. Your AM's, with some networks, can automatically redirect traffic for you to similar offers. Not all networks can, or will do this, but it is worth asking. You can also set up some trackers to redirect once a specific number of conversions are reached on an offer. There are also options on many traffic platforms for auto pausing campaigns once a cap is reached.

You have to look at the networks, the traffic platforms, and your tracker. There are an abundance of ways to build campaigns, so it is reliant on how and where your campaigns are set up.

Thank you @T J Tutor , I will try to build a good relationship with my AM. She said that because I'm a new affiliate in their network that is why the advertiser gave a cap on the offer. Maybe they want to test if my traffic are legit :)

Thank you @T J Tutor , I will try to build a good relationship with my AM. She said that because I'm a new affiliate in their network that is why the advertiser gave a cap on the offer. Maybe they want to test if my traffic are legit :)

This is typical. This is acceptable. This is how they get to know you. Do a good job and they will make it easier for you to earn!

banners
Back