The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Cannot get conversions on my offers.

Andy Jonatan

affiliate
Affiliate sites using: Maxbounty, Lemonads, Yepads.

Traffic:

Using now:plugRush, Clickadu, Advertizer.

Have used: Propellerads, Admaven, Adcash, Pushground.

Traffic Types: Native, Pop, Push, Banner. CPM, CPC, SmartCPM.

Direct linking, Landing Pages.

Offer types: Nutra, Sweeps, Financial, Dating.

In 2 months I have tried done all this with no positive ROI success.

Even now as am writing this, am running Pop and Push on sweeps with no success.

Fortunately I have been able to control my costs and not bid too high.

I need to know if someone on this site can give me an idea where I can find the type offers than will convert or and idea on how to promote sweeps and other verticals.

Andy, it sounds like you've been jumping around all over the place, is that right?

Have you been optimizing and targeting? Are you running your campaign(s) for a long enough period of time and bidding on quality traffic?

Direct linking, Landing Pages.

It's good to test things, of course. Are you using a tracker to collect data, so you can optimize?

Are you testing different landing pages? Are they custom (made by or for you), or are you using the supplied landers?

where I can find the type offers than will convert

You already belong to a few networks. Can you find the same offer on a couple of them and run both to see if one performs better? I know, might sound crazy but it can happen.

Also, sometimes an offer just sucks and nobody's interested in it. However, you're having a problem with four different verticals, so I don't think they'd all be awful.

Controlling your costs is good but are you bidding high enough to avoid junk traffic?

idea on how to promote sweeps and other verticals.

There are so many members who've posted about promoting your verticals. Just use the little magnifying glass on the upper right of the page to do a search. Also, some may spot this thread and pop in here to offer you some advice. ;)

Andy Jonatan said:
Controlling your costs is good but are you bidding high enough to avoid junk traffic?

80% to 120% of the median they recommend.

Also, what were the sample sizes?

Hey there from Clickadu.
Do not shy to contact your personal manager to help you with the optimization of your campaigns, they are always glad to help (that's what they're for :))

Hi Andy,
Thank you so much for your interest in lemonads. Here, we are determined to support you in expanding your business.
Please, feel free to contact your account manager into lemonads. She or he is an expert in affiliate marketing, and can really help you make more money.
I will pay attention to your performance on our platform and if I see that you optimize your performance, I will send you some goodies :)!

Greg - lemonads

MI
Back