The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Can You See Where There Are Opportunities For Hooks, Triggers, and Calls to Action In This Video?

Right before the bear gets his "coat" out of the wash, have an opt-in pop-up asking for an email, inside of the video, to continue watching the rest. You can see how that works with Wistia's email opt-in feature.

How original.. almost like that's not what every streaming service today do..

Jokes aside, "introducing the bearomat, so rugid, so tough even a bear can't brake it"

haha, I don't usually write ad copy.

Right before the bear gets his "coat" out of the wash, have an opt-in pop-up asking for an email, inside of the video, to continue watching the rest. You can see how that works with Wistia's email opt-in feature.

Great optin option!

Jokes aside, "introducing the bearomat, so rugid, so tough even a bear can't brake it"

Excellent!

You got an angle and a hook, where's your call to action?

Thing is, it works.

"People are always trying to invent new ways of making money, when the old ones work just fine with new wrapping." - Gramps

So, from my newbie perspective:

Call to Action: Make someone do the thing that you want them to do (subscribe, purchase, etc).

What is meant by:

hooks, angles, triggers.

Forever curious.

Dan G Wild

Read this post about angles.

A hook simply manufactures desire, or causes a persons desire to come to the forefront of their thoughts once they are engrossed by the angle.

A trigger is the actuator of a behavior, like clicking the Call To Action Button.

banners
Back