The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Can you earn $100 a day with nothing but Clickbank and PPC Traffic?

adamjohnson

affiliate
Are there anyone who earn at least $100 per day consistently with nothing but Clickbank and PPC Traffic such as Bing ads?
If anyone, could you answer the following questions:

-How much do you invest per day to earn $100 per day?
-Do you use a landing page?
-What is your niche?(let me know what product if you don't mind saying)

I know the fact that the best way to make money is using a email list.
But I'm always wonder if there are anyone who make money without a email list.

Thank you in advance.

Tags: guitar ringtones, tải nhạc chuông, message tones

Last edited:
Are there anyone who earn at least $100 per day consistently with nothing but Clickbank and PPC Traffic such as Bing ads?
If anyone, could you answer the following questions:

-How much do you invest per day to earn $100 per day?
-Do you use a landing page?
-What is your niche?(let me know what product if you don't mind saying)

I know the fact that the best way to make money is using a email list.
But I'm always wonder if there are anyone who make money without a email list.

Thank you in advance.

I saw this exact post on worrier forum.

- But to answer your question, yes - it is more than possible. Not just bing ads, but with any good traffic source.

- 100% ROI, so if you invest 100, you make a 100 or more. You can make more by building an email list as well.

- okay, each traffic source is different, so you kinda have to play with them all to find out what works. For example, don't expect an offer that converts on Bing to do the same in 7search, because of the demographic difference.

- lastly, I have being too lazy to build list, so I just direct them to a landing page. I come out with positive ROI, which is all that matters. So it is entirely possible.

Also, if you can make a 100 dollars with PPC, you can surely make more than that.

Yes, you can, some people do even better than that.

Haven't tried PPC with CB myself, so can't offer any help there but I think that @Karmand93 's advice to build a list is perfect. You can sell to them over and over. Send PPC clicks to a squeeze page and capture emails, treat your subscribers well. A list is an asset.

I do know many that do well with CB. Most are sending PPC traffic to their sites in a specific niche. Content sites come in various forms, but also generally cater to a specific niche and "drill down" niches can be very responsive, especially when multiple solutions (offers) are present an presented as content.

The real question is if they can scale to more than $10,000 per day, but I've seen some people do it already. PPC is quite powerful.

@servandosilva The thing is how many steps until that figure. And do you think they could do that with a single site?
@azgold Just make sure those mails don't come in a high frequency. I'm usually too bored to read when there're too many emails form the same senders

@servandosilva The thing is how many steps until that figure. And do you think they could do that with a single site?
@azgold Just make sure those mails don't come in a high frequency. I'm usually too bored to read when there're too many emails form the same senders
Many steps and years of learning.
How many sites? They're doing PPC, they don't need specific websites to do this as it's not about ranking content.

Many steps and years of learning.
How many sites? They're doing PPC, they don't need specific websites to do this as it's not about ranking content.
Sorry, I forgot the PPC part and focus on Clickbank when answering. But then again, I believe it's easier to do if you have a site(s)

You know what? The formula is whatever works for you, your budget, your vertical and niche.

Not everything works for everybody, as you know. PPC is good if you know how to run a campaign without losing your shirt but otherwise, a cheaper alternative might work better while learning.

For example, don't expect an offer that converts on Bing to do the same in 7search, because of the demographic difference.

Can you say a few words about that demographic difference?
I heard (but not tested yet ), that 7 serach is male traffic, right?
thanks in advance.

Can you say a few words about that demographic difference?
I heard (but not tested yet ), that 7 serach is male traffic, right?
thanks in advance.

Yes, mostly male audience for 7 search. So hopefully that can get you to think of the kinds of offer that will convert well.

Usually people that use bing aka internet explorer, are a little older and hence have some extra money to spend - Mostly 30's and up.

Here is a link to bing ads audience if you still want to learn more:

Bing Ads audience

@imarketer

I ran about 6 campaigns on 7S over the course of a few months and had trouble with quality. Not to say I did it all right, but this was my experience. I spent a few hundred dollars testing in several male oriented niches, with little success. I have had more success with Bing PPC than I had with 7S. I wrote a post on my experiences with 7S which you can see here.

As always,
Here's to your success!

Definitely!
Once you optimize your campaign, your goal should be to get to 100% ROI.
So if you want to make 100 profit (200 revenue) you should be investing 100 per day.
Yes it is possible to do it with click bank and Bing, just make sure to choose offers with good stats.

JC

I depends...
For example I have lots of samples when our clients make lots of investments every day month by months and th
I know one who makes just 100 a day +/- 20.
But for the other hand sometimes that's going wrong and income stops. Then you have to find a new niche.
It depends.

Although I am yet to email market and admit I often don't read many emails that come from the same person, I have spoken with many people that email market and they all say that emailing daily is by far the most effective way. I suspect that they do get lots of unsubscribes, but they say good riddance because unsubscribers are not serious. Perhaps this is an ego thing though. It's difficult to tell, but I imagine its whats in the emails. If they subscribe, then the value needs to be high to keep them reading and looking forward to your next one.

MI
Back