The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Can someone point me in the right direction?

WIllF

affiliate
I am kind of stuck on the landing pages. I am needing to setup hosting for my landing pages. Most of the campaigns I plan to run are for mobile so speed is the top factor. Someone referred me to namehero.com for hosting. Has anyone used them? Who do you use? Who is the best for someone without a large budget? Do you guys buy separate domains for all your landing pages?

I'm afraid I can't advise you on hosting but re buying separate domains, you don't have to if your offers are in the same niche. For instance, if you plan on running a bunch of different gaming offers, buy one domain that applies to gaming and use it for all your gaming landers. The links would just have a different extension, i.e. yourdomain . com/lander1 , yourdomain . com/lander2, that sort of thing.

If you're running gaming offers and product or nutra trial offers, you would want a separate domain for those verticals.

Managing separate domains have never been easy stuff so my advise is to prefer the single domain. I agree with @azgold.9139 for setting up a niche specific domains.

MI
Back