The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Can someone please help me to setup tracking?

007dutchy

Hi,

I have been running PPC campaigns on Bing for a long time and use Excel to track results.
Want to use a tracking software now as I am also starting out on Facebook.

As for Facebook what tracking software would I need to track this?:
1 Boost post with link to my website in there
2 Visitors land on homepage where they will link out to a Clickbank offer
3 Hopefully Clickbank sale

With Bing at the moment I direct link to clickbank so that should not be so hard??

Thanks in advance!!

Hi Dutchy,
do you have any preferences? I would recommend for tracking clickBakers as is easy to use, provide tech support, automatic conversion tracking, advanced analytics and offer FREE Trial not drive your cost and find all benefits. But of course, it depends on your criteria which tracker you chose, let me know for help ;)

No real preferences. Just want a tracker that can track what I want and preferrably as easy as possible as I am not a real tech guy..

Particularly with Facebook (and Bing/Adwords too), ad approvers do not like 3rd party tracking links.

That's why I think Thrive is the perfect tracker for you.

You can use a tracker but basically have no trace of a tracker still. It adds no additional redirects and can track everything you need.

Please take a look at this blog post on our Landing Page Pixel feature. Essentially, you just need to place the Thrive Landing Page Pixel on your webpage:
0ms "Redirect" - The Landing Page Pixel | iPyxel Creations

Additionally, Thrive has Clickbank's "Instant Notification System" integrated
ClickBank Conversion Tracking via "Instant Notification Service" | iPyxel Creations

This is the system they want you to use for automated conversion tracking, so all your conversions in Clickbank should automatically show up in Thrive.

You get the best of both worlds with Thrive (on the traffic source end and on the Clickbank side) so it's all automated and smooth.

Last edited:
Dutchy, if you`ll decide to register at clickBakers just let me know for help. Its pretty easy to use, not need focus on tech. aspects. And I hope the advanced analysis/reporting will be beneficial for you.

Particularly with Facebook (and Bing/Adwords too), ad approvers do not like 3rd party tracking links.

That's why I think Thrive is the perfect tracker for you.

You can use a tracker but basically have no trace of a tracker still. It adds no additional redirects and can track everything you need.

Please take a look at this blog post on our Landing Page Pixel feature. Essentially, you just need to place the Thrive Landing Page Pixel on your webpage:
0ms "Redirect" - The Landing Page Pixel | iPyxel Creations

Additionally, Thrive has Clickbank's "Instant Notification System" integrated
ClickBank Conversion Tracking via "Instant Notification Service" | iPyxel Creations

This is the system they want you to use for automated conversion tracking, so all your conversions in Clickbank should automatically show up in Thrive.

You get the best of both worlds with Thrive (on the traffic source end and on the Clickbank side) so it's all automated and smooth.

I've haven't tried Thrive, but I've heard some great remarks about it. I've got a couple of case studies coming up and maybe I'll use Thrive on one of them to see for myself.

Hi,

I have been running PPC campaigns on Bing for a long time and use Excel to track results.
Want to use a tracking software now as I am also starting out on Facebook.

As for Facebook what tracking software would I need to track this?:
1 Boost post with link to my website in there
2 Visitors land on homepage where they will link out to a Clickbank offer
3 Hopefully Clickbank sale

With Bing at the moment I direct link to clickbank so that should not be so hard??

Thanks in advance!!

Thrive has a 30 day free trial, give it a try and see if you like it. @ipyxelcreations are good people!

Personally I like Thrive but you can't go wrong with Voluum or Adsbridge

All of these trackers are great and will give no problems while setting up.

Okay, can someone explain how I setup Facebook tracking in any tracker?
I find it so confusing..
So I have a Boosted Post on Facebook > My Own website(Also other traffic eg. SEO) > Clickbank offer

Thanks!!!

Which tracker did you choice? I can help you with clickBakers setting, not sure about another one. The flow is: your traffic -> (Source) campaign -> segments -> (Network) Offers

MI
Back