The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help Please Help me how to track guys?

vpnaffiliating

Hello, I have just started affiliate marketing, I am working for myself, how can I track the clicks on a button and the site_id, that is, which site I get more conversions from, I don't understand anything about tracking and I'm having a hard time, I would like to thank people who can give me suggestions.

<3

Explain your current path funneling your traffic --

Traffic_Source[type: network|PPC|other] -> tracker_platform[if any] --> server{bridgePage|directToOffer ...}

The general answer is URL?Query_Strings(parameters)

you have to capture the parameter that you want to be posted back.
if you don't know how to code this ...
add the ``tokens`` or ``macros`` at the network where you are buying the popups first
if you are using WordPress just stop. You need to do this in HTML for the high volumes you were talking about earlier.

you have to capture the parameter that you want to be posted back.
if you don't know how to code this ...
add the ``tokens`` or ``macros`` at the network where you are buying the popups first
if you are using WordPress just stop. You need to do this in HTML for the high volumes you were talking about earlier.
I don't understand anything you say, can you send me a video on how to do this?

You cannot do CPA without a tracking platform
You need a way to see the KPI values of traffic (somehow)
If you are trying to sell VPN subscriptions with your offer you will need to track the conversions after the trial period.
You want to look for data retention beyond that trial period --that may be a problem you have to look at the data retention policies of that tracker.

Is Keitaro good for this job?
Yes so are most others that are popular.
MaxConv - Ultimate Performance Marketing Tracker is another

Be advised to verify the data retention period on any tracker --use the paid version if you want the best results.

Use the ad networks {token} called {GEO} {SiteID} and {ClickID} at a minimum to you can track your users path to a trial them conversion.

If you are trying to sell VPN subscriptions with your offer you will need to track the conversions after the trial period.
You want to look for data retention beyond that trial period --that may be a problem you have to look at the data retention policies of that tracker.

Be advised to verify the data retention period on any tracker --use the paid version if you want the best results.

Use the ad networks {token} called {GEO} {SiteID} and {ClickID} at a minimum to you can track your users path to a trial them conversion.
I promote my own content, desktop applications, etc., not someone else's content.

What do these do? "token} called {GEO} {SiteID} and {ClickID}"
For example, the advertising company is already showing me GEO, I still don't understand the logic of the follower, all I want is how many conversions I got from which site, and how many people pressed the button.

Code:
Traffic source: {BV_SRCID} Copy to Clipboard
Search Term / Contextual data (if applicable): {BV_KEYWORD}
Your Keyword: {BV_DBKEYWORD}
Unique Click ID to use with server to server postback for conversion tracking: {BV_CLICKID}
Campaign ID: {BV_CAMPID}
Country, Alpha 2: {BV_GEO}
Your campaign's bid (in US$): {BV_BID}
REGION: {BV_REGION}
CITY: {BV_CITY}

https://www.example.vip/page-10.php?a={BV_CAMPID},bv&myname1={BV_SRCID}&myname2={BV_CLICKID}&myname3=1000&myname4={BV_DBKEYWORD}

This is from Bidvertizer each ad network uses it own macros or tokens (or whatever silly name they want to use)
From this example:

1. Unique Click ID to use with server to server postback for conversion tracking: {BV_CLICKID}
  2. Country, Alpha 2: {BV_GEO}
  3. Traffic source: {BV_SRCID}
I promote my own content, desktop applications, etc., not someone else's content.
That being the case You could use GA4
As an example I made a form named 'signup_success' as a conversion that means they registered and validated their credit card.
this is another event I set up as the ADMIN in GA4

1710278744862.png

HTML:
<a data-ta-locator="HeaderJoinButton" data-icf-click="FreeAccountButton"
   data-icf-meta="component=HeaderJoinButton&amp;url=/" href="/signup/register">
    <button type="button" class="RaisedButton-variables-0-2-202
                                 RaisedButton-variables-d0-0-2-214
                                 RaisedButton-gold-0-2-207 RaisedButton-root-0-2-203
                                 RaisedButton-small-0-2-209 RaisedButton-root-0-2-203
                                 RaisedButton-labelWidth-0-2-204" tabindex="0">
        <label class="RaisedButton-label-0-2-206
                      RaisedButton-label-d1-0-2-215">Free Account</label></button></a>

the `events` I am currently tracking:
1710279048070.png

I still don't understand the logic of the follower, all I want is how many conversions I got from which site, and how many people pressed the button.
the logic will be correlated on the event and the URL query string you use
you need a data log the Free GA4 only allows you to download 5000 rows of data --maybe daily you can get that data for your selected event
"how many conversions I got from which site, and how many people pressed the button."

I would code AJAX (XHR) events and write to a server side log the button clicks.
the conversions could be added to the post on your server POST="post.php?ckid={you need to get this from the URL query string or a cookie normally unless you have a session file that would have this value}"
the button click is a form post ... You keep a server log of the success posts ...

That is the basic mechanics of a button click and a form post that would be a conversion ... you could also log the fails to s seperate file and the 1-(fails/success)= success rate

MI
Back