The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Can Somebody Explain me what is a CPA?

Hello there i am a newbie, can somebody explain me what is a CPA ?

Cost Per Acquisition, Cost Per Action, Pay Per Acquisition, and Cost Per Conversion, are all pretty much the same thing.

You join a network, select an offer to promote, buy traffic to send to the offer, and get paid for the traffic that converts.

Now that's a very brief explanation, it (of course) requires investment and well developed skills to bring it all together.

Cost per acquisition (CPA), also known as "Cost per action" or pay per acquisition (PPA) and cost per conversion, is an online advertising pricing model where the advertiser pays for a specified acquisition - for example a sale, click, or form submit (e.g., contact request, newsletter sign up, registration etc.)

Direct response advertisers often consider CPA the optimal way to buy online advertising, as an advertiser only pays for the ad when the desired acquisition has occurred. The desired acquisition to be performed is determined by the advertiser. In affiliate marketing, this means that advertisers only pay the affiliates for leads that result in a desired action such as a sale.This removes the risk for the advertiser because they know in advance that they will not have to pay for bad referrals, and it encourages the affiliate to send good referrals.

Radio and TV stations also sometimes offer unsold inventory on a cost per acquisition basis, but this form of advertising is most often referred to as "per inquiry". Although less common, print media will also sometimes be sold on a CPA basis

From wikipedia.org/wiki/Cost_per_action

Hello there i am a newbie, can somebody explain me what is a CPA ?
Till now what i know about CPA Model simply is that (Cost Per Action)

its is like
1) User will redirected to the app
2) User will download and open the app
3) User will make any action such as (registration, buy, sell etc )

And postback is counted hope this can help you enough

Till now what i know about CPA Model simply is that (Cost Per Action)

its is like
1) User will redirected to the app
2) User will download and open the app
3) User will make any action such as (registration, buy, sell etc )

And postback is counted hope this can help you enough

This is CPI and not CPA.

MI
Back