The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Can some one suggest me Pop ads sources.

anandbernard

Hi,
Good day, this is Bernard. I was in need of pop traffic where I wish to promote my webiste, could someone suggest me a perfect traffic seller.
Ping me at skype: anand.bernard1
thank you,
Anand Bernard

What does *promote* mean to you?
  1. 96% to 99% of pops are bounces -- useless but may increase your Alexa ranks (which is mainly vanity these days).
  2. Pops are destructive for SEO (Counter Productive) <ultra high bounce rate
That said, if your website is interesting you may get some return visits out of the deal. Pop ups may look cheap on the surface but have very poor productivity in this respect. Maybe out of a few thousand you will get some desired response.

What does *promote* mean to you?
  1. 96% to 99% of pops are bounces -- useless but may increase your Alexa ranks (which is mainly vanity these days).
  2. Pops are destructive for SEO (Counter Productive) <ultra high bounce rate
That said, if your website is interesting you may get some return visits out of the deal. Pop ups may look cheap on the surface but have very poor productivity in this respect. Maybe out of a few thousand you will get some desired response.
Thank you for your responce, how would you suggest with native ads. How far can I promote with native ads?

I think the question is promote WHAT?
There are 2 billion websites today 1.5 billion just die an unknown death.
Most of the type of ads you are talking about are for promoting some specific product.
I have seen some exceptions with general branding campaigns but these are very expensive (over 5,000,000 ads)
Unless you have some traffic arbitrage scheme to kick-start.

I don't know how to sell or brand riddles or a vague ambiguity

banners
Back