The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @EuronGreyjoy , I'm fairly new to all of this so some of this is overwhelming to me.
I am also a newbie
Perhaps other A-Fix members earn in 1 hour same as me in 1 week
@shaunm has a very good thread, it began April
It will help if you read the thread
Gold - [Journey] Growing An Informational Intent Site To $10,000 A Month From Scratch!

If I read everything correctly, should your daily routine for posting look like this ?

1) Find trends in your niche (fashion) YES
2) Find problem to solve in trends (good white t shirts) YES & NO, what is CAUSING customers to search 'good white tshirts'?
NEXT --> Research what is the trend and why?
EXAMPLE: LA Lakers win 2020 Finals (then you promote LA Lakers t-shirts 'Top 10 LA Lakers Tshirts')
NEXT --> Look for search volume (I use Wordtracker, but free is limited)

3) Post solution to problem (Top 10 White T-Shirts) YES & NO, HOW do customers find LA Lakers tshirts?
4) Include affiliate links for white t shirts in post
This is one way, you must have authority for ranking, or PPC if your get +ROI+
You mentioned that you have an e-commerce plugin installed, how does that function ? And also, when do you decide to use PPC ?
For me any stable plugin is okay
I will do PPC when I have strong data and its not any guessing

I found today Google Sandbox exists

Google Sandbox is a program series designed for industry professionals to explore career opportunities while gaining deeper insight into Google's technology, business, and culture

Not that one!
"Google Sandbox is a commonly believed filter that’s used by Google to prevent new websites from ranking high in Google’s Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs). It’s believed that Google uses this filter to put some restrictions on rankings for new websites."
Some call it the google sandbox, some call it the sandbox effect.

Writing requires patience. It takes a boat load of time. You gotta be a master editor. Even with dictation software, editing is vital. Researching and knowing your product speeds up the process. I believe the key is understanding your target audience.

I'll attempt voice to text writing. Enjoying the thread.

Researching and knowing your product speeds up the process. I believe the key is understanding your target audience.

It's exactly right
  • Understand product
  • Understand customer
You can't use the product many times
But you can study customers who use product
  • unboxing videos
  • feedback
  • forums
  • rating comments
  • social media

Not that one!
"Google Sandbox is a commonly believed filter that’s used by Google to prevent new websites from ranking high

Sandboxing is a very old art in the coding and platform arenas and has loads of examples and variations over the years.

I sandbox in many various ways, including with our developer for the soon to launch new AffiliateFix backend with some front end changes. Changes we have made with the current version of our platform sandboxes everything before going live for the members.

I've done it with campaign funnels, I've done it with my sites on various platforms, with coding back in the days of my client/server applications development for the banking industry, and with app an GUI development. Sandboxing is just a way of saying it isn't completely ready for primetime but can emulate prime time using the sandbox. However, Google is doing what many others have already done for years including Oracle, Microsoft, Facebook, the auto industry, and the baking industry, which is to have a platform or arena for prospective career seekers interested in these companies to learn in great depth about their technologies, business practices, and company cultures. It is the same as the sandboxes used for software development but now on a grander scale adopted for the use in developing relationships with prospective staff. It's just creating an environment so people can "kick the tires".

I decide to make a new goal
Not $80/day in November
Instead it will be $100/day
Now I must really focus

---> No more feeding pidgeons
---> Instead I make 1 pidgeon feeder
---> I pay someone to fill it up
I need help to do this
  • automate everything
  • streamline work load
  • schedule tasks
  • develop content
  • upgrade software

´
If we change the title I would add some tags to this thread to include both titles as well as some other affiliate marketing tags.

@T J Tutor here it is

does affiliate marketing work
affiliate marketing doesnt work
amazon associates
affiliate marketing in 2020
affiliate marketing in 2021
affiliate marketing for beginners
make money from home

@chips556
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Automation, some examples
  1. Network earnings
  2. Google Analytics goals
  3. Google Trends
  4. Forum thread updates
  5. New Amazon products
  6. Emails (populate sub folders)
  7. Auto email responders
  8. Google News headlines
I will also begin live chat & chatbot
But only for products $250+

You should be able to add the tags yourself. Right above the page number. You should be able to change the title yourself too. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back