The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Can anyone help me directly to earn from CPA?

nahid7

Hi,
It was 2012 when I started earning from Online from UpWork (formerly oDesk), then worked on eLance and Freelancer.com. I was a content writer.
In 2016, I started promoting CPA offers basically dating offers. Truly speaking, I loved CPA marketing. Worked and still working on Matomy, CAN, ClickDealer, PaidAffs, and few others. I spent a lot of times online but never can increase my earning noticeably. Few reasons behind this:
- I need to spend some times and thoughts to study (just finished Master of Arts)
- I can't spend everything on my works
- I can't manage extra money to spend on my online works ('survive first' situation)

Actually, many may think that I have a lot of problems. Yes, I really have some problems that create the obstacle to work effectively. In last few years, I earned few thousands dollars total, like $8000 but it's not enough for someone who is working online for 7 years.
However, I can't explain my situation.
Now, I'm willing to focus on CPA, nothing else. There are many marketers in this forum helping many unsuccessful persons. Is there anyone who can help me too?

Wish your suggestions. I'll be pleased if anyone can help me directly to earn and increase earning from CPA!

Thanks in advance,
Nahid

This entire community will help you as long as you are making the effort and taking action. Get a follow along going and keep it going.

Hi!
You are welcome to try TerraLeads - the world's first CPA Hub. It is a direct advertiser of nutra offers of the highest quality. We work by the Cash-on-Delivery model and have own productions and warehouses in all our unique GEOs in Europe and Asia. If you want to join us, please register on our website terraleads.com. And in case you have any other questions, contact our managers via Skype (live: partners.terraleads) or by email (partners@terraleads.com)

Hi Nahid,
You can try AdCombo CPA Network !

Is one of the best Network for Europe, Asia and Latin America/US.

Also, is the only one that pays you TWICE a week and work with CPS/CPI/CPL and
the successful model of Cash-on-Delivery that convert very good in many Geos.

Check out and Signup in website adcombo.com and some manger will contact you and help in
any issue you have.

Regards

MI
Back