The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CAMPAIGNS YOU WANT? Tell Us What Webinars & Campaigns You Want To Learn

What Campaign Types Do You Want To Learn?

• Total voters
This is a great thread, I hope more coleagues will come up with posts here to enable us learn the campaign tricks that help us understand how campaigns work and how to launch one. This thread is particularly welcome for new marketers. Thanks so much for sharing

Thanks for starting this thread. It is very important iin knowing what kind of webinars that most people in this platform would want to be brought to them. It is very beneficial and an eye opener to the affiliatefix staff on what kind of webinars they should organize

A new season of webinars and live streaming on our channel coming now. Tell us what you want everyone!

I want to see people educated more on cooperative marketing and cooperative advertising - and what cooperatives actually are.

How much of our affiliate base in the world do you think knows about this and how many do you think participate?
By percentages of the industry.

How much of our affiliate base in the world do you think knows about this and how many do you think participate?
By percentages of the industry.

The problem is this is a double edged sword. I don't think hardly anyone at all knows about the topic and because no one knows about the topic no one participates. I would imagine statistically its about the same as it is in the business world - less than 1% participate. However that doesn't mean its not lucrative.

In the world of cooperatives I believe the largest cooperative is land-o-lakes whihc in 2018 was worth 15 billion dollars.

A lot of people who seek free and/or cheap traffic do try cooperatives at least a few times in their careers - but very few if any of those cooperatives are ACTUALLY cooperatives. They are more like.... members helping members and their is a difference. There are a lot of "te cooperatives" and a few buyer cooperatives where a marketer pays in and someone runs mass campaigns on behalf of everyone who paid in.

I think however the real problem is there is not enough education in the space about the topic and what little their is, is often incorrect. Few people are being taught that a cooperative is a member owned and operated business model.

Perhaps in the future a poll of "would you be intertested in learning about cooperatives and cooperative based marketing /yes/no/unsure"

:)

We'll be setting up our live streaming channel at the end of the summer, maybe you could find the time to explain in one of our broadcasts.

MI
Back