The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Buzzcity Super expets - please advice this complicated quesion!

isleitems24

affiliate
Hello everybody,

I am affiliating mobile for 3 months now , I am using Mobpartner and Buzzcity...

everytime I have a profiltable campaign It usually comes from Java MIDP - the problem is that when you check Java MIDP
you also get clicks from Blackbery and Android - and thats really unprofitable.

I have decided that inside of checking/optimizing to platforms (Symbian/Blackbbery/Ios/Andorid/Java MIDP) - I will try to check devices (feature phones) - I am not sure it will work but any of you guys have an Idea how to avoid blackberry / android / ios and still get the Java MIDP traffic?

will the feature phones "tactic" can / should work?

if I mark all devices of phones expect "Apple" and "Blackberry" - I can still get JAVA MIDP , but android will remain I believe.
or will I use conversions?

please Advice!!

Hello everybody,

I am affiliating mobile for 3 months now , I am using Mobpartner and Buzzcity...

everytime I have a profiltable campaign It usually comes from Java MIDP - the problem is that when you check Java MIDP
you also get clicks from Blackbery and Android - and thats really unprofitable.

I have decided that inside of checking/optimizing to platforms (Symbian/Blackbbery/Ios/Andorid/Java MIDP) - I will try to check devices (feature phones) - I am not sure it will work but any of you guys have an Idea how to avoid blackberry / android / ios and still get the Java MIDP traffic?

will the feature phones "tactic" can / should work?

if I mark all devices of phones expect "Apple" and "Blackberry" - I can still get JAVA MIDP , but android will remain I believe.
or will I use conversions?

please Advice!!

UPPPPPPPP - please answer guys

banners
Back