The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

how to make this campaign great?

AstroBoss

Hi affiliates, i'm intending to run an install-antivirus campaign for mobile, with
targeting audience tiers-3 or tiers-2 regarding my small budget, could you kindly help me with some advice to reduce the risks?

I would test with multiple landers + offers.

Offers may all look the same but keep in mind offer load speeds play a huge role.

When I used to media buy, I would always test for at least a full 24 hrs at the minimum before cutting landers, then optimize by browser/OS.

It all comes down to your optimization and of course, testing different networks.

Feel free to add me on skype @ live:travismays_1

I have display/pop traffic!

you could try to use services of a spying tools to help you down in your optimisation look a cheap one as your limited by your budget!

Hi affiliates, i'm intending to run an install-antivirus campaign for mobile, with
targeting audience tiers-3 or tiers-2 regarding my small budget, could you kindly help me with some advice to reduce the risks?
Run a lander that you know will convert, simple google generic page will work.

Translate landers to target geo language with the exact same angle /ad copy. Then run a lot of geos and split test them. Select top performers, depending on your budget can be from 1-10 geos. If budget is small I suggest you start with 2-3 geos and start split testing additional landers with these three geos.

When you've found the best lander, start split testing offers, even if it's the same offer, split test it on another affiliate network, as they differ in terms of loading speeds and might be scrubbing.

Then when you've got the best lander + best offer, start testing additional traffic sources.

Split test using a javascript intro alert with some text that says...

This *device* is infected with a virus and the SIM card is damaged! System will fail if these (13) viruses are not removed.

XXXX strongly recommends:

Open the application and immediately clean all viruses.

When the visitor clicks the OK button on the javascript intro alert they get redirected automatically to the app install offer.

Run a lander that you know will convert, simple google generic page will work.

Translate landers to target geo language with the exact same angle /ad copy. Then run a lot of geos and split test them. Select top performers, depending on your budget can be from 1-10 geos. If budget is small I suggest you start with 2-3 geos and start split testing additional landers with these three geos.

When you've found the best lander, start split testing offers, even if it's the same offer, split test it on another affiliate network, as they differ in terms of loading speeds and might be scrubbing.

Then when you've got the best lander + best offer, start testing additional traffic sources.
thanks for this!

Split test using a javascript intro alert with some text that says...

This *device* is infected with a virus and the SIM card is damaged! System will fail if these (13) viruses are not removed.

XXXX strongly recommends:

Open the application and immediately clean all viruses.

When the visitor clicks the OK button on the javascript intro alert they get redirected automatically to the app install offer.
i'm grateful for quite useful advices! i'm gonna try this!!

MI
Back