The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Buzzcity crazy....

vimaru

Hi Everyone,
Today i test my campaign with Buzzcity .I use adsbridge track my campaign.
I run offer of peerfly ,Us,Ca geo.
Buzzcity send me 498 clicks but i only see my peerfly account 148 clicks
when i check adsbridge buzzycity send me 60% clicks from india and other country

What is happening with BuzzCity ?

I use derect link for test buzzcity.today i will test with my landing page but why buzzcity send me India and other countys traffic.I only buy traffic from Us and Ca.and i recieve low unique clicks.
You are probably new to Affiliate Marketing?
If you believe the click lost is due to bots, you can report to BuzzCity.

But for what I see here is, the lost of clicks happens when the user didn't fully load the page.

You are probably new to Affiliate Marketing?
If you believe the click lost is due to bots, you can report to BuzzCity.

But for what I see here is, the lost of clicks happens when the user didn't fully load the page.
Yes bro.i degree with you.maybe user didn't fully load page but i think buzzcity trying to take my money by sending traffic not match with my tag.they send me more 60% traffic from other countries

Yes bro.i degree with you.maybe user didn't fully load page but i think buzzcity trying to take my money by sending traffic not match with my tag.they send me more 60% traffic from other countries
That you need to contact them for clarification.

Are you targeting your geos properly? What keywords are you using? It could be bot traffic but it could be something else entirely. I would definetly get in touch with your AM about this issue :)

MI
Back