The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Buzzcity + Mobpartner + Tracker?

wouex

affiliate
Hello,
I am new to this forum and have a question. I'm planning to start Buzzcity + Mobpartner campaign but don't know if it will be good to stick only to these 2 or add a tracker too like Adsbridge (Free plan). After I read a guide about that it wasn't mentioned that I need to use tracker but to create different campaigns after the initial test for every mobile OS. So can I see this information about clicks/conversions for OS in Buzzcity or Mobpartner (after I set the call-back url) or I need to use a tracker? Btw I prefer to use a free tracker like Adsbridge, Prosper202... Will this data be displayed in them? I will appreciate your help :)

FREE is never good in my opinion.

You don't work for free, and a free tracker is never going to work for you for 'free' either in a sense that it will be a viable long term solution.

Second, I recommend rather than diving into Buzz City or Mobpartner for whatever reason - you approach the whole process backwards.

Due some spying, determine where the offer you want to run is ran the most; and then try and run that (or similar offer in same vertical) on the traffic sources already proven to work well.

Hi,
Thanks for your answer. I am just starting my first campaign in mobile marketing and I've seen that Adsbridge is offering 100 000 hits to track for free for 1 month so I though that this will be a good solution for the moment. Do you know if I can track the mobile OS and other things to optimize my campaign and do I need to use a tracker at all? As of spying tools I don't have such budget to buy one at the moment as I'm just starting my first campaign. I think it will be ok to test the cpa offer and see what happens. Let me know what you think :)

MI
Back