The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

need some advice

Sanshez

hello marketers, i just started some months ago, on a mobile ads that i'll not mention here, but really i faced big problems when it came every time to do some good analyses on my campaigns, and when i started looking well, i just discovered that they do have a lot of bots on the traffic, so now i have already loose a lot of money, and i need to know in which mobile ads could i avoid this, please need some recommendations :(:(:(.

But... mobile ads = bots :) Your competitors have a lot of bots too. This is just one of many-many things in optimization your campaign. One of many factors, no more. You can use any scripts for easy detect simple mobile bots (by orientation, pixel upload etc..) or LP CTR but this is not exactly.
Without bots? Hm, Google & FB? But I know a few guys who develop bots for this networks :)

First of all the only traffic sources that do not have a lot of mobile bot traffic is Adwords and Facebook but in order to run on these platforms you need to know how to cloak and aquire accounts. Alternatively you can avoid bots on traffic sources like popup by sticking to 2nd and 3rd tier GEO's. 1st tier have about 50%+ bot traffic 2nd tier 20%+ and 3rd tier 5%+

MI
Back