The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

buying article content or write by yourself?

For a start, I'd recommend that you write your own content rather than buying. This would help you relate well with your blog, know what works best and what does not work, and also have control over the content being posted. Once you have enough traffic and feel like the demand for more content is beyond you, then you can consider buying

If your blog is still new, I would advise that you write content by yourself. This would help you give it direction and help you also to connect with it. That way, you'll have the authority over your blog and see that it ischanneled in the direction that you desire. You can monitor the traffic to your blog, and make necesarry adjustments

For a start, it is very wise to write your own articles. This helps you gain control over your account and you'll also develop a connection that you can't achieve by buying content. Furthermore, bought content may not really be put well in a manner that drives your point home. So if you are able to, write them yourself

In earlier stages when you're not having big budget, you should write by yourself. When your project is profitable, it's worth to buy content.

I don't want to say another cliché here, so I would like to focus on quality of articles.

Of course if you don't have money, then you don't buy it - it's obvious. The main advantage of buying articles is their quality. Copywriters produce tens or hundreds of articles per month, so their writing skills and SEO knowledge (in terms of articles) is way better than average.

The prices of articles from freelancers are not very high and in my opinion affordable. It's good idea to check Facebook groups to find them. Better not try to scam them, they have black lists of people who don't pay, so if you ruin your reputation once, you may never be able to restore it.

I can tell from my personal experience, large SEO companies often hire freelancers instead of writing their own articles. It's just cheaper (cost per hour) and better. Moreover you can't be familiar with all topics, so it's natural to ask other people for help.

Summing up, it's good to buy articles, unless you're really proficient with writing and you enjoy it.

some time I purchases but mostly I write myself I think you write yourself because it's better because you know better about your topic you can better write SEO optimized content than a writer.

It depends what is your purpose. The most popular bloggers buy content from writters , but for beginners I suggest to write article by their own.

Start posting yourself, then you can understand how much time it takes, and decide what way is cheaper: your work time with writters to pay.

I always write them myself. I've tried multiple writers and they all can't get it right. I mean their writing is perfect, it's just that it's not perfect for my websites.. I don't know how to explain...

I am stingy when it comes to outsourcing posts for my blog. Nope, nope. I will never be satisfied with it on my blog if it wasn't written by me. It may be a perfect post even way better than what I can write, but if it doesn't come from me, I always feel somehow about it being on my blog. I don't know why.

as a blogger, do you buy article content or you made by yourself?

How much content do you need monthly? How much time do you spend writing? Do you have time for this? Can you write better than your colleagues? Do you monetize your content? Answer these questions and get the answer + Write yourself then order content and compare how both articles wor.

Hey!

I think If you don't have much time in your hands to actually sit and write everything, you can use various freelancing platforms where you can get content at a good rate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree with most people here - at the beginning you definitely should work on the content yourself. Not only its a great experience, but you'll firsthand will know what works and what doesn't work for your blog/ website. This will also allow you to better evaluate the content you'll receive in the future from freelance copywriters/ people that write for you!

Thats also a great way to look at it, setup a platform with different points of view... Create conversation, an opinion blog. However, as some colleagues have mentioned it actually depends on the type of blog you are setting up. Maybe you just need quality content with a neutral tones, thats a writer that knows your tone and your perspective on things so that the content they generate doesnt clash with the overall tone of your pieces.

For this to happen, as @azgold mentioned, you need to start the blog yourself, test out content, tones, pieces etc. see what your audience reacts to, and once you know what works for you, you will have detailed instructions to hire the best content writer for the blog :)
Yes, I agree with you. First create conversation.

Just copy the first 10 results in Google and rework the winning descriptions. If you are competent in the language of the searches. That is what these paid services must do -- regurgitate unoriginal content. Good luck to the winners :p

Even as a writer, there's always a time when outside collaboration can help taking things to the next level quicker than if I were to rely only on myself to write the content. While it's essential to know your niche and be able to craft quality content in order to carve your spot in the space, never underestimate the power of collabs.

Also, when you go about hiring writers, make sure you have a set of processes to follow each and every time. Spell things out just the way you want them. Eliminating guesswork will help ensure the end results are the most desirable and beneficial.

I write my own blog but that's just because I know exactly what I need my articles to communicate - use cases of my product, common problems of my persona and how to solve them with the product, plus an occasional keyword soup.

However half my blog is still written by guest bloggers I found in marketing and copywriting Facebook groups. Every now and then I post a "Accepting guest bloggers" group announcement with our content guidelines and my contact information.

100% of my guest bloggers come back after their first article is published and pitch me new ones. So maintaining a good relationship with them, not over-editing them and having the blogs up as soon as they send them will keep them happy and save me time having to look for new ones.

As a blogger, I write articles myself. This is better than others written. Because you have well known about your blog topic and what you have to write.

There is two choices of course, but remember there are many reasons for choosing one over the other.

I have been a content marketer for quite a long time and some of my sites are using syndicated content, some are using curated content, and yet other sites are using my 100% original content based on research.

Much of these choices is based on the particular marketing model of a site, what demographics are being targeted, available traffic sources, SEO options, advertiser interests, and ultimately how a site is engaged by a visitor.

MI
Back