The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

buying article content or write by yourself?

If you are buying article make sure check with Copyscape to make sure the content is not copied from somewhere else.
Writing your own article will be better if you are intend to use this for SEO purposes + cheaper

From my experience – it’s better to do it yourself. But if you don’t have time or skills there is no other option than hire a copywriter. Then again, be ready to proofread everything he/she rights to be sure of the content quality. If you blog is about very specific field, it might take time for someone you hire to do the research before starting to write.

You should only write in your native tongue language or a second language you have spoken for many years. I see so many grammatical and spelling errors in articles written in funny (second language) English or by people with a poor education.

3 horrible ways typos could alter the course of your life

When addressing the general public you need to write at a grammatically correct 8th - 9th grade level so you will be understood. Wither (UK English), you realise (Realise vs. realize - Grammarist ) it or not; people form a fast opinion of your work based on poorly written text in articles, web forms, emails, etc.

Graybeard, Feb 16, 2018

Outsourcing can work but you need to be specific as possible on the outcome.

The difficult part about writing is the time. You need to put in the time to write well.
Time is the biggest factor.

I prefer writing my own content. Giving directions to the freelance writer will take more time than writing myself.

Writing's a learned skill. Writing takes confidence.

With writing, I stopped following the grammar Nazis. After all, I have a UCLA degree. All my classes involved writing.

Story: I had a English writing course in UCLA which I dropped. My major was in political science. I aced most of the political science classes which involved extensive writing.

Writing takes sheer confidence. You have to believe in your style.

In other words, write in your own voice. Study and take massive action.

What I see a lot on online marketing are desperate folks seeking approval and validation. Not saying you're desperate.

Even most native English speakers can't write well. It depends on education and practice.

Read and write every day. The online community recommends writing 1000 words per day.

Writing takes practice and patience. Every writer has his own voice. You need to speak to your audience.

Online writing or copy writing is not like you're in a English class. Write like you're talking to your audience in person.

If outsourcing is not in your plan, do this.

1. Install the free Grammarly app.
2. Write your content on Word and use the spelling and grammar check.
3. Copy and paste your content on hemingwayapp.com to check if you're writing in the active voice. I love this app.

Finally, writing is editing. Edit. Edit. And edit more.

To each their own.

If you don't have the time nor the experience and talent, then outsourcing is your best option. You will save time and get better results. However, you also need to consider that finding good writers can take a bit of time, because you have got to test them first.

I much prefer to write for myself
I have seen internet Marketers get very wealthy by promoting their own writing..
Thing is..
Some eventually hire out and then
You Can tell that is not their content and
It just looks so cheap
I try to keep a notepad handy for creative writing ideas,
cause writers block is awful
It really helps me
:rolleyes:

Obviously it depends on your strategy, but personally I write it myself. I just find it easier to manage and organise and keep in control of the quality and style.

Sometimes I write articles by myself. But if I need just to post an article and I don't have time, I use upwork.com to find a freelancer.

Hi
I also provided guest posting service on my blog. one article 2 backlink in free. I also write as a freelance writer. besides, you can submit an article on my blog.

Feel free contact me and see my blog writing guideline here Guest posting

I think if you have much budgets, you can hire a freelancer for writing content for you. Otherwise, just write by yourself. However, if you have budget but it's no much, you can hire a guy to rephrase or rewrite it for you. Both ways are good. IMO

For me, it's fine to write the content on my own as long the topic is within the scope of my knowledge or field of expertise. I do buy or outsource writers to write the content if it is on the technical aspect of the topic i.e Medical, Law, and IT.

It depends on the kind of blog you have. If it's more about personal ideas and experiences, then of course you have to write the articles on your own. But if you're blog is more about reviews, instructionals, and how-to articles, then you have to option to have these contents written by other writers and purchase it...

banners
Back