The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

buying article content or write by yourself?

It's all mixed and really depends for all possible reasons and I clearly don't see how people can write so unique thing like that content you mention from very different angles to each person and all by yourself and that's really it, I do not get it at all.

It's all mixed and really depends for all possible reasons and I clearly don't see how people can write so unique thing like that content you mention from very different angles to each person and all by yourself and that's really it, I do not get it at all.

Well, it's certainly not necessary to do your own writing, it doesn't come easy to everybody. But if you have an idea about the details, you'll know what to look for in a writer and in the copy the writer gives you.

By the way, depending on your audience and vertical, you may not need to sound like a pro. There are some topics that do better when they read like they're naturally written by just a regular Joe talking to his/her readers.

I do not recommend that you buy content for the site until it brings you income. And he will start generating income only when he has a high attendance. So, if you have a young site, it is not worth spending money on purchasing content, it is better to set aside a few hours every day to write a new post or an article.

I think buying is the best option as long as you buy the content from experienced writers and it is quality work. Writing on our own may not be as good as when someone does it for you because that's what the person does all the time. THey got experience.

It all depends on your knowledge of writitng . If you have the skills and you believe that you can create quality content then you should do it on your own. If you cannot do it on your own then you should let someone else do it.

I tried to find professionals in this business, but unfortunately, I realized that they could not get into the essence of the matter and from this they simply write meaningless texts. I didn't like it and so I started doing it myself.

Thanks everyone for taking part in the discussion. In case someone here is looking for copywriting side-hustles - please DM me. We're looking for someone for our AdTech product. Thanks :rolleyes:

I tried to find professionals in this business, but unfortunately, I realized that they could not get into the essence of the matter and from this they simply write meaningless texts. I didn't like it and so I started doing it myself.

Communication is key. I used to write texts on my own but I started then communicating more with copywriters I hire. We go through their texts, analyze, correct mistakes and after that their results become decent.

I believe that everything should be done by yourself. However it depends on your purposes, you know. If you need it rightt away and there is no time at all for writing article by yourself then you are able to apply to a professional writer who will do his/her job properly. But, in cases when it's your work to write article content and by these steps you earn money then I guess it would be better if you write it by your own. It's easy to outsource your work and pay for it, but I always tend to some activities which are really difficult to do because it brings me lots of experience and power for future tasks.

The best answer to this question is to write content or article yourself is much better than to buy an article. first, decide your niche is the first step to write any type of content.

I usually buy content
Can you please share where you're buying your content? I tried iwriters premium but received 2000 words article with only short sentences (average of 7 words per sentence). The problem is that i'm not a native speaker, so I can't write on my own...

I think that you should calculate that. I mean that sometimes it is much more profitable to hire a content manager rather than doing it yourself. However, if your blog doesn't generate profits, then you simply cannot afford buy content.

I think that you should calculate that. I mean that sometimes it is much more profitable to hire a content manager rather than doing it yourself. However, if your blog doesn't generate profits, then you simply cannot afford buy content.
Thank you for your answer! I've managed to find one writer at iwriter, but I consider to get a full-time freelance writer for writing all my articles. Is UpWork the only option? I will need an editor as well.

banners
Back