The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Bum Marketing vs. PPC

Madman340

affiliate
Which is better, bum marketing or PPC? Please if you can, list the pros and cons of each, and when I begin making sales and have the option of PPC, I will know which route to take beforehand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buddy, if you are asking questions as broad as that, you have a whole lot more reading to do.

PPC if you've got money to lose in learning and are time-poor.

BUM if you don't have any money but don't worry about the time it takes.

hello. i am a bum marketer and i tried to use ezinearticles but it doesn't accetp affiliate links and i am going to need another landing page. which one would be better ; hubpages, squidoo, a blog (wordpress or other) or another free hosted website? please help

Your own Wordpress blog would always be best. You don?t have to stick to Squidoo?s or hubpage?s rules and are, while trying to get traffic through EZA, building backlinks at the same time. You could even sell your blog at a given moment, something you cannot do with a Squidoo lense or a hubpage.

Bum is anything that is free, not just articles. Classified ads, blogs, links, forum signatures, social media, press releases, seo, and many other things.

PPC is fast and effective if you track at the keyword level. PPC will give you more instant access to potential customers

Fact: PPC only goes as far as your money. Traffic stops Period. Your SEO efforts are hopefully lasting much longer than that. Just imagine submitting an article, getting clicks to your blog, and your article reprinted only about 10 times (that usually happens to me within hours).

MI
Back