The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Bulk email verification

hardiksoni

affiliate
I have millions of emails. Before I send my first campaign, I need to remove the email entries which are not real. Can anyone suggest me some good provider who does offer bulk email verification?

Try mycleanlist.com, the best email verification service. The cheapest service as well as one of the oldest email list cleaning service provider.

They provide the following service with every plan
  • Duplicate Removal
  • Email Syntax Check
  • Bounce Removal Process
  • Bad Domain Check
  • MTA (Mail Transfer Agent) Check
  • Disposable Email Removal
  • Spam-Trap Removal
  • Complainer Removal
  • High-Risk Domain Removal
  • High-Risk Keyword Removal
  • Multiple Fields Support
  • Custom Cleanup

Bulk email verification and validation services, compared by accuracy, cost, and customer service. Bulk email verification can be performed by uploading text csv files with the list of email addresses.

Email marketing is one of popular online marketing method that reaches a wide audience but success of email marketing is all depends on less bounce rate and that is why email list cleaning services & email list hygiene comes into picture. If you are searching for the same email validation service solutions then you are at right place to get complete email marketing & list cleaning solution at cheapest rate.

USE COUPON CODE : FESTIVE25 TO GET 50% DISCOUNT​

price_Guarantee.png

I have also something related to this... Actually most of the time. My emails get fail while sending and I don't understand the valid reason behind mail get failed.

Even I discussed with hosting providers and they have some other words for failed emails.

so I need to know, which one is the best mailing service.

MI
Back