The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Building an affiliate scheme for a fitness platform

Kimble

affiliate
Hi all,
I run Fit Expert - an online 121 personal training platform. We are just setting up, but I believe that affiliate marketing is going to be key to our success. There are two reasons for this:
1. influencers struggle to monetise their audience. We give them that option either by a recommendation for the 'untrained' fitness influencer or if they can PT then they can get people on the platform and get money for that session
2. we dont have huge pockets to pay upfront for clicks etc. but are happy to give away some decent margin as our costs are mainly marketing now.

I will add the questions into the relevant forums - look forward to learning a lot!

Kim

Hiya, Kim and welcome to AffiliateFix!

We are just setting up, but I believe that affiliate marketing is going to be key to our success.

We'll help you all we can. AM has helped a good many companies succeed.

I will add the questions into the relevant forums - look forward to learning a lot!

Perfect! Whenever you need us, let us know. :)

Enjoy the forums, Kim!

A credit card submit flow setup could be a good option.
You may get many registrations and pay for only users who complete cc submit flow.

A credit card submit flow setup could be a good option.
You may get many registrations and pay for only users who complete cc submit flow.
Thanks! This was one of my first Qs - so we are planning to planning to pay on on-going margin, but some of the billing is automated (i.e. once they book they don't need to go on the website again as the event will recur automatically) - would this still work? What would be some tracking software that minimises the costs up front?

I may not be able to give full details that you need.
You can get in touch with some big names dealing with cc submits.

You need a database of the account (Customer ID) that relates to the (selling) Affiliate ID.
So as to pay them each month on the repeat sale (by an amount or a percentage).
This is a common feature (or could be added) in all back-end software.

Hi all,
I run Fit Expert - an online 121 personal training platform. We are just setting up, but I believe that affiliate marketing is going to be key to our success. There are two reasons for this:
1. influencers struggle to monetise their audience. We give them that option either by a recommendation for the 'untrained' fitness influencer or if they can PT then they can get people on the platform and get money for that session
2. we dont have huge pockets to pay upfront for clicks etc. but are happy to give away some decent margin as our costs are mainly marketing now.

Kim
Hi there! Welcome aboard!

Hope you'll find answers on your questions, but you should start with them in some other sections :) There are not so many people in the introductions, huh :)

Good luck!

banners
Back