The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Building A List On Craigslist In Seduction Niche?

kidnico

Hey guys.
I will be short and straight to the point.

Does this makes any sense, is it worth it? Building a list on craigslist to help people in seduction and dating or should I rather focus on forums related to that topic?

The reason why I ask this is I want to test first for a month-two how much will be one subscriber worth to me so I know what is the reasonable price I should spend per lead when I move to PPC/PPV list building.

Is anyone else here who is in that niche and has a list so we can exchange some ideas :) ?

So you are looking to build a list to test marketing to?

If your sole reason to do this is just to determine a price or value when it comes to PPC/PPV, I wouldn't bother. Maybe I'm not looking at the whole picture but I personally think there are too many variables when it comes to PPC and PPV that it wouldn't benefit you in any way.

The testing will come when you get to actually promoting it first hand.

Apologies if I have read the question totally wrong, hopefully someone on here might be able to save the day :)

Yah...
I'm still building everything and wanna test it, but not sure yet how to estimate the worth of my "future" leads. That's why I asked about craiglist kuz it has lots of traffic, its free and so on... :D

tnx 4 the reply

MI
Back