Have a small list of MMO but no progress

hay moshe

hello I have a small list of making money online very small tho
but the power is not in the numbers as I was told

im sending 2-3 emails per week
but the opening rate and the click rate are not that great

what will you advise me to do
I bought some books about email marketing

the lp I capture them was to sign up for a free course to buy how to make your first 1000$( first lesson was free)

How big its your list ? Now its not so easy also with email like in the past because people are bombarded with emails each day
You need to continue working and build your email list bigger but also you need to focus on building a relationship with them
Also i think you should grow your list to 10k contacts and to calculate from there if its profitable or not

Volume matters with any statistic. A few hundred emails sent, and then maybe, you might see some results --that would have some validity --one way or another.

Source matters too. Building your own list of interested parties is going to create valid statistics. When you use purchased lists you may need to send 200K emails out to see if they are any good --the quality is much lower.

Volume matters with any statistic. A few hundred emails sent, and then maybe, you might see some results --that would have some validity --one way or another.

Source matters too. Building your own list of interested parties is going to create valid statistics. When you use purchased lists you may need to send 200K emails out to see if they are any good --the quality is much lower.
didn't get what you wrote...
I have my own list. I have captured them with an lp
I have sent a few hundred emails yes

How big its your list ? Now its not so easy also with email like in the past because people are bombarded with emails each day
You need to continue working and build your email list bigger but also you need to focus on building a relationship with them
Also i think you should grow your list to 10k contacts and to calculate from there if its profitable or not
why the 10k?
I know people who make money with a 1k list even less

i know i need to build trust that is why I'm asking here how to make this happen
the lp converts like 30%

Professional design, buy a verified SSL cert, get traffic referred by other sites that people trust.

Ask them you seem to know a lot about their business.
i don't actually know them
i meant i know stories or heard people make this
what do you mean by this "Professional design, buy a verified SSL cert, get traffic referred by other sites that people trust."

Professional design, buy a verified SSL cert, get traffic referred by other sites that people trust.
i know i need to build trust that is why I'm asking here how to make this happen
the lp converts like 30%
Ask them you seem to know a lot about their business.

why the 10k?
I know people who make money with a 1k list even less

the lp converts like 30%
Well 10k its not something fixed its just an estimation with aproximation
You can also make money with 1k list but you need a very good relationship with your list

i meant i know stories or heard people make this
The Internet is full of bullshit --be cynical when people "say so" --do your own due diligence always.

Are you using graphics and landing pages that look professional?
Do you have qualified traffic?
Do you offer a good value proposition?

These are reasons that people act. You won't make a living off the *lay-down buyers* The bread and butter in selling anything is making the hard sales.

MI
Back