The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Budget To Test Offers

Hello,
Thanks for taking the time to reply to the thread. I am testing offers Bing and targeting geos UK, Ireland and South Africa.

Hello,
Thanks for taking the time to reply to the thread. I am testing offers Bing and targeting geos UK, Ireland and South Africa.

Hey :)
Traffic for such GEOs won't be cheap, and I'm afraid $500 might not be enough to make a proper test. Do you consider here the cost of tracking software, spy tools, domain hosting, if needed? And why do you focus on these countries particularly, is it possible for you to consider some others?

Hey Mobidea,

The tracking, spying tools, VPS hosting and domain costs are not included in this. $500 is only for promotion and yes I can target other countries as well as I am working with Peerfly and MaxBounty.

Hey Mobidea,

The tracking, spying tools, VPS hosting and domain costs are not included in this. $500 is only for promotion and yes I can target other countries as well as I am working with Peerfly and MaxBounty.

Then 500 should be enough, especially if you switch to Tier-2, Tier-3 countries :)

banners
Back