The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Bonjour

phileasfogg

affiliate
Hi guys,
i'm a french webmaster. My trafic is organic. I'm in the adult industry and mostly the french market (got some stuff in other languages as well).
My goal here : learn about media buying, foreign markets, find friends and motivation, get international ideas and apply them on my local market.

Most definately welcome @phileasfogg (Excellent nick btw, very appropriate for our industry :) ) ...

If you interested in mobile adult, whether its only in the FR market or to optimize that "stuff in other languages" to make the most revenue out of your organic traffic ;) ... Just let me know!

If you wish you can learn more about Kimia before hand have a look here: Kimia | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Im always available to chat :)

Hi guys,
i'm a french webmaster. My trafic is organic. I'm in the adult industry and mostly the french market (got some stuff in other languages as well).
My goal here : learn about media buying, foreign markets, find friends and motivation, get international ideas and apply them on my local market.
Hi phileasfogg :) my name is John and I am with Traffictraffickers.com. Please hit me up on Skype :John.Traffictraffickers

Hello @phileasfogg , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

All great goals. Looking forward to your posts and threads. I am sure your experiences will be very welcome and helpful to others. As well, I'm sure you will find those in the adult market here very helpful to your needs.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

MI
Back