The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Bonjourno ladies and gents

Paul Topham

New blood here, by the name of Paul, started this affiliate marketing venture less than 2 weeks ago, after watching numerous youtube videos (as such have now found the majority, if not all, are complete BS).

At the moment, not going down the website route, have just been making/promoting AI created videos down the social media route, currently tiktok, pinterest and instagram.
Did have a youtube account, but i dont think they appreciated my upload rate when i started, as I threw them all up.... To get shut down the next day....

Bit of a trial and error scattergun approach to see which particular social media gives the better numbers/traffic at the moment

Considering the paid ads route, but i want to get more info on this wonderful world first!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Look at the bright side --you learned fast and wasted little time or money on YouTube *earn $200 is 24 hours* BS :D
Some people go down that rabbit hole and get lost for ages ...

Bulk ads DSP/RTB, CPC or SEM you can do en mass --you are paying but there are still moderation hoops that you must pass.

Other media wants you to *respect* their silo and not to attempt to do too much, too fast, until you are an established account --an account they they are not "watching" That is the art of using sleeper accounts, dormant accounts established for years --not on the watch list as new accounts ;)

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Look at the bright side --you learned fast and wasted little time or money on YouTube *earn $200 is 24 hours* BS :D
Some people go down that rabbit hole and get lost for ages ...

Bulk ads DSP/RTB, CPC or SEM you can do en mass --you are paying but there are still moderation hoops that you must pass.

Other media wants you to *respect* their silo and not to attempt to do too much, too fast, until you are an established account --an account they they are not "watching" That is the art of using sleeper accounts, dormant accounts established for years --not on the watch list as new accounts ;)
Funnily enough, i decided to appeal the youtube "kicking to the kerb" and they've reinstated my channel!

+1 for the little man!!

MI
Back