The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Bonjour!

SV90

Hello everyone,

My name is Shani and I am a new member to the forum. I've been a lurker for quite a bit of time now and have found everyone to be very supportive as well as knowledgeable. After getting somewhat more comfortable with everything I decided its time to join and mingle with all the like-minded people on here. I would like to thank everybody that contributes to the forum because although there are many that actively express their appreciation, there's even more that are just soaking up the information because they are not comfortable enough to do join just yet or whatever other reason. So thanks everyone and I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Bonjour et bienvenue @SV90 ! Vous êtes du Québec? :)

It's really nice to read that you already appreciate our forums and members so much! Thank-you for saying so!

Re the lurkers...we don't mind. The information and learning opportunities are available to all (except for The Dojo). It's just nicer when they come in and join the family. :) We like to meet new people and watch their progress and journeys.

Anytime you have questions, just start a thread and let us know. You ask, we'll answer. :)

Bonjour et bienvenue @SV90 ! Vous êtes du Québec? :)

It's really nice to read that you already appreciate our forums and members so much! Thank-you for saying so!

Re the lurkers...we don't mind. The information and learning opportunities are available to all (except for The Dojo). It's just nicer when they come in and join the family. :) We like to meet new people and watch their progress and journeys.

Anytime you have questions, just start a thread and let us know. You ask, we'll answer. :)

No I am not from Quebec I am close though, Ontario. Yes I spent quite some time gathering information until I felt confident enough to join. I originally came across this forum from Jay Wessman's materials, which eventually lead me to some of his posts in the forums. Thanks for the warm welcome and if I have any questions(hopefully not too many) I will definitely ask. So far I have had some good advice from other members.

Welcome SV90 to affiliatefix forum. I am quite sure that you will enjoy this forum as much as i do. I do agree that there are many who just read information but don't feel comfortable joining and they have their own reasons. You are different because you are a action taker. You have joined this forum, trying to get your queries solved which is great. Welcome once again and have a great day :)

Welcome SV90 to affiliatefix forum. I am quite sure that you will enjoy this forum as much as i do. I do agree that there are many who just read information but don't feel comfortable joining and they have their own reasons. You are different because you are a action taker. You have joined this forum, trying to get your queries solved which is great. Welcome once again and have a great day :)

Thanks internalsoul, glad to be here. Have yourself a wonderful and hopefully positive week.

Hello everyone,

Hello @SV90 , great to have you with us. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

My name is Shani and I am a new member to the forum. I've been a lurker for quite a bit of time now and have found everyone to be very supportive as well as knowledgeable. After getting somewhat more comfortable with everything I decided its time to join and mingle with all the like-minded people on here. I would like to thank everybody that contributes to the forum because although there are many that actively express their appreciation, there's even more that are just soaking up the information because they are not comfortable enough to do join just yet or whatever other reason. So thanks everyone and I look forward to getting to know all of you.

You are in the right place, you will find everyone very helpful. We want you to learn to earn big!

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hello @SV90 , great to have you with us. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

You are in the right place, you will find everyone very helpful. We want you to learn to earn big!

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Thanks T J Tutor, I haven't been here for very long but am enjoying it more and more as time goes on. I proceeded to the link and no doubt the DOJO seems like a great investment but am still gathering plenty of information on the forums before I feel ready to take that next step. I think what I'll do is make that a personal goal, once I feel like I fit in that successful marketer category. Thanks for the warm welcome, we'll talk soon.

banners
Back