The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

BING PPC Journey. Won't Stop Till I Profit!

Holy crap. I've been struggling to install prosper 202 on digital ocean. Someone add me on skype and I'll pay you to help me set it up with centos 7 server. Just private message me the details. Thanks.

Install prosper on VPS server and it's for free! But volume is super simple and $99 monthly subscription fee.
But i will recommend prosper 202 because it's self hosted.

Holy crap. I've been struggling to install prosper 202 on digital ocean. Someone add me on skype and I'll pay you to help me set it up with centos 7 server. Just private message me the details. Thanks.
It's easy.. there are many tutorial video on YouTube, Installation same like WordPress

Thanks to Freddy63, I have prosper 202 installed and setup. Thanks. Now I'll properly track my campaign as I wouldn't be limited to a few campaigns.

Looks nice! I will follow your journey as I'm also making my first steps in the BING Ads world.
However I have a question for you: How do you get your LP accepted by bing ads? Mine are getting declined because they say 'its a Website with a big button that leads to a whole other (cpa) website'

Looks nice! I will follow your journey as I'm also making my first steps in the BING Ads world.
However I have a question for you: How do you get your LP accepted by bing ads? Mine are getting declined because they say 'its a Website with a big button that leads to a whole other (cpa) website'
Never seen that reason. But I normally have a landing page with privacy policy etc. I can't really say unless I see your page. Maybe make the big red button more subtle? Or better yet.. Just ask them in the chat what you can change to make the page accepted.

Update:
I hadn't done anything for yesterday. I had very little clicks. Like 6 which is not even worth adding to the report.
But today, I'm working on setting up the tracking for my campaign, change the offer to something higher priced, increase the bid, and rerun the campaign. Will update tomorrow.

Update 10/2/2016:
I lowered my bid to bring up my ROI. However, I'm getting no clicks. So I've increased my bid to .50 and let's see what will happen.

Update 9/29/2016:
Subscribers: +24
CPA: +$12
Spent: $18

I've only lost -$6. I lowered my bid in hopes of getting better ROI. I was bidding 0.65 per keyword at first which wasn't smart. Now I've lowered it to something much smaller and my ROI is creeping up. Clicks are slower but results are much better.
IMO you should lower the bid further. I am working as a full time marketer on adwords, and what I do: I start very small with 0.10 per click and if no traffic, then you go up till you notice that you receive the traffic. On that low traffic you make testing about the quality bing sends to you. If the quality is good and offer converts you can increase the bid further and make profit. Good luck.

P.S. Never take suggested bid - in my highly competitive niche google suggested me $30 - $50 per click. For $0.5 I managed to take 500 clicks per day and to have 10 conversions daily out of it. Its not affiliate marketing but if it was I will take at least $100 per conversion.

IMO you should lower the bid further. I am working as a full time marketer on adwords, and what I do: I start very small with 0.10 per click and if no traffic, then you go up till you notice that you receive the traffic. On that low traffic you make testing about the quality bing sends to you. If the quality is good and offer converts you can increase the bid further and make profit. Good luck.

P.S. Never take suggested bid - in my highly competitive niche google suggested me $30 - $50 per click. For $0.5 I managed to take 500 clicks per day and to have 10 conversions daily out of it. Its not affiliate marketing but if it was I will take at least $100 per conversion.
Woah thanks for that tip. I'll start using it.

Update 10/3/2016:
Subscribers: +9
CPA: +$6
Spent: $10

I lowered my bid by from .65 to .40 and I'm getting a few clicks here and there. I have a ton of keywords so right now I'm just sitting back, waiting, and gathering more data.

Update 10/3/2016:
Subscribers: +9
CPA: +$6
Spent: $10

I lowered my bid by from .65 to .40 and I'm getting a few clicks here and there. I have a ton of keywords so right now I'm just sitting back, waiting, and gathering more data.
Good you always play with the Bid During the Optimizing Process

Update 10/4/2016:
Subscribers: 10 (I am happy because this is a 100% optin rate btw )
CPA: $4.50
Spend: $9.20

Lost: $4.7. But this loss might not be much since optin rate is 100%

My bid is still at .40 right now but I'm out of funds. I expect to get more funds mid next week and will continue the journey. For now I'm trying to figure out why my pixel in my affiliate network is not firing.

For tracking I tried many of them too.. And i am using Bing too promoting a clickbank offer.. The best Tracking software that I found was Improvely...

The reason why it's because it is very simple to set up. They have a low cost monthly fee, $29. I tried other cheaper, even free tracking options but it wasn't worth it because all of the work that it's involved getting set up and at the end of the day there is too many things that go wrong with them.

Also very simple to track converting keywords.

Hopefully this helps

For tracking I tried many of them too.. And i am using Bing too promoting a clickbank offer.. The best Tracking software that I found was Improvely...

The reason why it's because it is very simple to set up. They have a low cost monthly fee, $29. I tried other cheaper, even free tracking options but it wasn't worth it because all of the work that it's involved getting set up and at the end of the day there is too many things that go wrong with them.

Also very simple to track converting keywords.

Hopefully this helps

Did not come here to read this. Completely unrelated. Please create your own thread to promote your stuff.

I've gotta find a cheap and decent tracker for ppc. The internal bing tracker does not work for a lot of offers. Open to suggestions. I've done research and all are expensive.

Prosper202
Voluum
CPVlab
etc..

@Freddy63

I'm not promoting anything.. he asked for a recommendation.. I told him what was working for me..

MI
Back