The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

BING PPC Journey. Won't Stop Till I Profit!

I've gotta find a cheap and decent tracker for ppc. The internal bing tracker does not work for a lot of offers. Open to suggestions. I've done research and all are expensive.

Prosper202
Voluum
CPVlab
etc..

Bevo Tracker is Free.. Tracking Desk have a Free Plan and Paid Plans (with Trials).. AdsBridge Costs $29/Mo (with trial)

Last edited:
UPDATE:
I've decided to stop making excuses and invested any tiny amount of money I have. My bids at 0.30 to 0.40 are barely giving me clicks. So I've increased it to .45 to see how that'll change. I've put $15 into my bing campaign at .45 bid per keyword. Let's see how it'll change :).

OH also, I changed my cpl offer to a trial offer.

Update:
I had to increase my bid to 0.50 because I'm getting absolutely no clicks this time. I took out my highest opt-in keywords and made a new campaign for them. But at a bid of 0.30 to 0.45 was not giving me any clicks. So let's see how it'll do at 0.50 bid. I also changed the offer from 1.50 to $2+

Thanks for posting such a detailed guide, its a good reality check for people trying to get into paid marketing, I hope you succeed, I will be following.

Update:
I'm trying my best to keep updating this thread. But I just got a job and relocating + school work, so right now I'm packed and busy. But I've created a new squeeze page because the one I currently have is performing badly. So I've added about $30 to my budget and see how it goes. Will update you on the statistics as soon as I can.

Update from 10/19/2016 to 10/21/2016:
Optins : 142
Clicks bought: 559
Cost: $148
CPA: $175

I got $27 profits which I'm happy about. I hope to optimize and keep improving my funnel for cpa offers. I think I lost some money too because I purchased instapage for 77 bucks. But I used my own CB so I got a nice little discount.

Wow, congrats for being in green! Could you share the niche you are in or this is a secret? I always though it is not possible to make money with bing ads and email submits/surveys with low payouts...but a friend of mine told me he earned 10k netto with or already! He said he paid over 1k for an exact method...and he obviously has not shared it :-(

Wow, congrats for being in green! Could you share the niche you are in or this is a secret? I always though it is not possible to make money with bing ads and email submits/surveys with low payouts...but a friend of mine told me he earned 10k netto with or already! He said he paid over 1k for an exact method...and he obviously has not shared it :-(

Can't go into too much detail. But I'm not exclusively promoting a cpl offers anymore. Rather, a mixture of trial and cpl offers. The "secret" here is that I'm working with a multi offer funnel now.

Can't go into too much detail. But I'm not exclusively promoting a cpl offers anymore. Rather, a mixture of trial and cpl offers. The "secret" here is that I'm working with a multi offer funnel now.
Great to see you going green. I think that you should have a good amount of data. Have you tried dayparting to optimize your campaigns?

Bro
Update 9/28/2016:
Subscribers: +54
CPA: +$40.25
Spent: $79

I've lost -38.75. At this rate, It doesn't look like I'll be making much. I think it'll be better to turn my funnel into something else. So instead of people going through my landing page and optin in, they go to my landing page and hit be redirected to the offer after opting in.

I've shaved my keywords and still get terrible cash flow. I'll keep losing money until I'm all out of it. So it's better to stop collecting leads at this point. I'll think about it and decide at the end of today.
sorry bro for my noobish question. But please I like to know how to build a funnel that collects leads and redirects immediately to the offer page.

I am a newbie but to me this seems the best option.

Bro

sorry bro for my noobish question. But please I like to know how to build a funnel that collects leads and redirects immediately to the offer page.

I am a newbie but to me this seems the best option.
There are a lot of tutorials on youtube. And to get you started, here's one:

Nice follow along you've got going here @godziwa. I have run quite a few campaigns on Bing using PPC traffic to various offers, some with landers and some direct linking. I have had some success with each type of campaign, but usually in the daily stats and at low volumes. When I have tried to scale by increasing the bids, I have run into trouble and my ROI went from slightly profitable to seriously negative.

I have a friend that has promoted some big ticket items from JVZ and had some really great success with Bing PPC (he spent a couple of thousand over about 3 months and made about $6500 I believe). I have also tried some of this and struggled as well. Like you, I just keep on working at it. I have some new ideas on a few things and I am in the process of testing these ideas. If they work like I think they will, I will do a write up in the forum about them, as I haven't really seen a lot of people doing things like what I have been working on.

Best of luck and keep up the hard work!

As always,
Here's to your success!

Nice follow along you've got going here @godziwa. I have run quite a few campaigns on Bing using PPC traffic to various offers, some with landers and some direct linking. I have had some success with each type of campaign, but usually in the daily stats and at low volumes. When I have tried to scale by increasing the bids, I have run into trouble and my ROI went from slightly profitable to seriously negative.

I have a friend that has promoted some big ticket items from JVZ and had some really great success with Bing PPC (he spent a couple of thousand over about 3 months and made about $6500 I believe). I have also tried some of this and struggled as well. Like you, I just keep on working at it. I have some new ideas on a few things and I am in the process of testing these ideas. If they work like I think they will, I will do a write up in the forum about them, as I haven't really seen a lot of people doing things like what I have been working on.

Best of luck and keep up the hard work!

As always,
Here's to your success!
Thanks for the support.

You've definitely grabbed my curiosity :).
I'm really curious to know what it is you're working on. But yeah, let me know how it works out for you.

Wishing you success,
Tariq.

Update:
Hey guys, I haven't made sales lately. The winning keywords and adcopy are not working well for a reason which is SUPER weird... I'm getting low optins on it etc. So I've decided to do something crazy and buy solo ad clicks from someone else's email list. I'll update you on it.

Wow that's a huge turnaround :) i am still fighting with Bing ads but doesn't look really good so far. Let us know how are your solo ads doing, never did those...

Well guys, I'm a little low on budget for BING PPC right now. All in all, It's sucked the hell out of my budget ( like approx- $5k). Lost a chunk of it making mistakes( won't go into detail, learned it the hard way haha). I've built an email list of about 1.2k people and will start doing some solo ads in hopes of getting some that money back. My list is so low because aweber banned the 2k other emails I had with them and I didn't back it up. ( one of the hard mistakes I learned. Back up your lists).

For now, I don't see the value in email list building. I think it is for the long term. For now, I'll be direct linking to advertorials and continue this journey when I've saved up another budget. ( Or I might change my mind). Will update you guys on it. Thanks for following this short journey.

I've made so many mistakes and think I'm semi-qualified to answer some questions. So ask away.

Last edited:
Well guys, I'm a little low on budget for BING PPC right now. All in all, It's sucked the hell out of my budget ( like approx- $5k). Lost a chunk of it making mistakes( won't go into detail, learned it the hard way haha). I've built an email list of about 1.2k people and will start doing some solo ads in hopes of getting some that money back. My list is so low because aweber banned the 2k other emails I had with them and I didn't back it up. ( one of the hard mistakes I learned. Back up your lists).

For now, I don't see the value in email list building. I think it is for the long term. For now, I'll be direct linking to advertorials and continue this journey when I've saved up another budget. ( Or I might change my mind). Will update you guys on it. Thanks for following this short journey.

I've made so many mistakes and think I'm semi-qualified to answer some questions. So ask away.

Hey man, keep the faith, God got you ☺

MI
Back