The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Bing Ads and AdWords Account

thehustler

Hey, need to know that:

1) Can I have multiple separate Bing Ads and AdWords account on multiple outlook emails and Gmails?

2) I'm really having a problem integrating my card into Bing Ads. I think MS is noob lol. When I'm integrating the card, the processing and transaction of the small reversible amount take place and I get deducted of that small amount but immediately it shows it failed to add the card. I tried this a couple of times and as usual, Bing reversed that small verifying amount. My question is when the card is able to pass the verification, why won't it add? Pretty stupid in my opinion. Not even AdWords have such shitty problem.

3) Does Virtual Credit Cards really work with Bing Ads? I read people saying that after they used VCC, their Bing Ads got disabled. This has happened to multiple people. So what is the way to use Bing Ads?

4) Suppose a Bing Account has a prepaid billing system and has $10 prepaid balance. And a campaign is being run @$10/day. So, after that day, will the ads stop as the account has $10 as prepay balance OR it will continue to run and Bing will bill me at the end of the month/week and then I have to pay the remaining money? If that's the case, I won't have any problems with getting traffic to my site during that period, right? Also, is it the same with AdWords?

5) And what kind of verticals do Bing Ads and AdWords don't like?

I'm new to Bing and AdWords hence I don't know these technical details. Hope to get some help on this.

Thanks in advance!

MI
Back