The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Bing AD For CPA

Ansh4321

affiliate
Hi I am Targeting tier 1 Countries for some of beauty related products, I have raised bid but still my ads are not getting clicks in-spite of impressions. I have choosen Exact match keywords and Phrase match both.
Should i try Native ad or Facebook ads?

I have tried them initially but clicks were irrelevant. So I am now doing phrase and exact match which has started giving some click with better ctr

Thanks buddy
which keyword strategy is better ideally?
broad may trigger unwanted clicks or I should just use it. Based in broad match I separated keywords which were clicked and were relevant then I created dynamic as with exact keyword match strategy for the same. Unfortunately I have not received any conversion. CTR is quite high on exact keyword match but impression is quite low.

Thanks buddy
which keyword strategy is better ideally?
broad may trigger unwanted clicks or I should just use it. Based in broad match I separated keywords which were clicked and were relevant then I created dynamic as with exact keyword match strategy for the same. Unfortunately I have not received any conversion. CTR is quite high on exact keyword match but impression is quite low.
Use broad for testing and once you get winning kw.

The thing that is not being discussed is whether or not you have effective creatives and LP's. Are you split testing copy, creatives, and LP's?

Always use Landing Pages! make at least 5 variations and rotate them in your tracker.
As landing pages in health space is already call2action, if we create landing pages then again it may not be suiting to csutomers to land on that. If i use prelander like "Do you want to explore the secret of fit and lean body" and then land customers in to final LP. This is what i should do? As i am not creative guy so creating a LP may be problematic and time consuming. If there is way then what kind of LP works well.
Thanks!!!

As landing pages in health space is already call2action, if we create landing pages then again it may not be suiting to csutomers to land on that. If i use prelander like "Do you want to explore the secret of fit and lean body" and then land customers in to final LP. This is what i should do? As i am not creative guy so creating a LP may be problematic and time consuming. If there is way then what kind of LP works well.
Thanks!!!

99.999% of the time, you must use landers.

Use a service like PureLander by @tyoussef for landing pages! No matter what service you use, it is important to spy on your competitors to see what landing pages are working now. You have to do research, it's part of the business. Use a spy platform like AdPlexity, or do manual searches to reveal competitors ads.

It is important to start learning how to write copy as well. You need to study angles, triggers, and hooks.

Last edited:
banners
Back